Season 1: Episode 13

Source: Wikipedia,
"Haku's Secret Jutsu: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals."

"At Tazuna's house, two of Gato's thugs arrive to kidnap Tsunami. Inari musters his courage in an attempt to stop them but is saved when Naruto defeats them. Before leaving to join the others at the bridge, Naruto apologizes to Inari for calling him a coward and acknowledges his bravery. On the bridge, as Kakashi engages Zabuza, Sasuke's newly gained speed gives him an advantage against Haku before the masked ninja traps him in his personal Crystal Ice Mirrors Technique "

Analysis

Naruto has influenced Inari to have courage, which compelled him to stop Gato's thugs after they kidnapped his mother, Tsunami. Luckily, Naruto managed to defeat the thugs and save Inari and Tsunami. At that moment, Naruto apologized and acknowledged Inari for his bravery. Therefore, Naruto has played an important part in Inari's life because Inari is no longer miserable, sad, or feeling sorry for himself. In other words, the element of change in Inari is evident in this episode. 

Team 7 is in big trouble, which has left them at a disadvantage against Zabuza and Haku. Meanwhile, Naruto is on his way to save the day, which will be revealed in the next analysis. 

The lesson from this episode is that there is a need to have the courage to do the things you want in life.