Season 1: Episode 10

Source: Wikipedia

"The Forest of Chakra

"Brought to Tazuna's home to recover from his fight with Zabuza, Naruto meets the bridge builder's grandson, Inari, while Kakashi awakens, realizing that there were numerous inconsistencies between the actions of the masked youth and those of other hunter-nin. Expecting to face Zabuza again, Kakashi decides to take Team 7 to the woods to teach them chakra control by having them walk up a tree by focusing the chakra beneath their feet. While Sakura was successful on her first try, both Naruto and Sasuke had to attempt it numerous times. Elsewhere, revealed to be Zabuza's follower, the masked youth known as Haku tends to Zabuza's wounds, as the swordsman intends to settle things with Kakashi once he is fully healed in a week.''

Analysis

In this episode, we're introduced to the builder's grandson, named Inari. However, there isn't much information about him yet.

Kakashi proves his intelligence and caution once again when he notices something fishy about the young, masked ninja who killed Zabuza. He noted that there are too many inconsistencies in the actions of the masked youth. Kakashi's suspicions prove to be accurate because the masked youth, Haku, was tending to Zabuza's wounds elsewhere. After he is healed, Zabuza intends to settle things with Kakashi. Therefore, there is an unfolding of events since we know that Zabuza will return.

Since Kakashi knew they would face Zabuza again, this compelled him to teach Team 7 chakra control.  The results of the training show that Sakura was successful, but Naruto and Sasuke were struggling. Therefore, they have to do it numerous times, so they both have a lot of training to do.

The lesson in this episode is that looks can be deceiving, and not everything is what it seems since Haku turned out to be an enemy all along.