Season 3: Episode 109

Source: Wikipedia,
"An Invitation from the Sound."

Sasuke continues his battle with the Sound Four but eventually becomes too injured, including being weakened by using the Curse Mark. The Sound Four tell stories of how Sasuke can become stronger if he lends his power to Orochimaru. Sasuke, tired of playing ninja games, finally gives in and goes to them. Sakura tries to stop him but fails as Sasuke vanishes before she can persuade him more, and he knocks Sakura unconscious after saying, 'Thank You'."

Analysis

This episode marks the transition for Sasuke as he decides to savour his ties with the Hidden Leaf Village. 

Sasuke continues his battle with the Sound Four but eventually becomes too injured, including being weakened by using the Curse Mark. The scene is significant because it shows the battle between Sasuke and the Sound Four Ninja. Furthermore, the scene is located in a quiet area of Hidden Leaf Village, and each opponent showcases their fighting skills. At that moment, dramatic music plays in the background, which is low yet intense at the same time. Throughout the battle, Sasuke uses taijutsu to fight against them, while the twin brothers, Sakon and Ukon, use sound to defeat Sasuke when one of them says, "Your bones ring with a nice low tone." As a result, the music in the background gets a little higher to signify that the enemy has the upper hand against Sasuke. Eventually, Sasuke gets attacked by the other sound ninjas, so he resorts to using the lion barrage against the twin brothers (Sakon and Ukon). As the battle intensifies, the title of the episode appears. Moreover, the fact that the audience sees the encounter between Sasuke and the Sound 4 Ninjas is significant because it compels the audience to watch the rest of the episode.

Keep in mind that Sakon and Ukon are twin brothers merged into one body. Here is the picture below:

Meanwhile, the scene switches to the Ichiraku Ramen shop, where Naruto is eating ramen and Sakura is also present

Meanwhile, the scene switches to the Ichiraku Ramen shop, where Naruto is eating ramen and Sakura is also present. At that moment, Naruto was very happy, to the extent that he offered to pay for Sakura's dinner at the ramen place. Moreover, the owner of the restaurant, Teuchi, speculated that Naruto was on a date. He said, "So you're treating your girl, huh? It looks like you're starting to grow up a little, Naruto." As a result of his words, Naruto's face turns completely red, and he gets a little embarrassed because he likes Sakura. Therefore, the use of visual imagery where we see Naruto's face turning red shows a sense of unrequited love on the part of Naruto. He likes Sakura even though he is aware that she likes Sasuke, and Sasuke doesn't care much about Sakura, which is sad. In other words, it's a complicated situation happening among Team 7.

While at the ramen shop, Sakura is sad because she is worried about Sasuke since Sasuke has the curse mark. Therefore, there is a moment of silence to signify that Sakura is thinking about Sasuke. As a result, sad music plays in the background when Sakura tells Naruto about the curse mark Sasuke has as it is evident in some of Sakura's memories. First, there is visual imagery where Sasuke got bitten by Orochimaru during the Chunin exams. Second, Japanese music plays in the background as there is visual imagery where Sasuke breaks one of the sound ninja's arms known as Zaku Abumi. Last, there is visual imagery when Sasuke fought with Gaara where he could not fight due to the curse mark. As a result, a Japanese flute and a guitar play in the background. All of these mixtures of sound and instruments indicate that Sasuke is in trouble hence why Sakura is worried.