Season 2: Episode 59

Source: Wikipedia
"The Final Rounds: Rush to the Battle Arena!"

"On the day of the finals, Naruto makes his way to the arena. Along the way, he encounters and converses with Hinata Hyuga. Hinata reassures him of his talents, removing any doubts he had about the finals. Naruto thanks Hinata and goes on his way. As he gets closer to the arena, Naruto meets Konohamaru, who tries to use several shortcuts to help Naruto get to the arena faster. The shortcuts end up being ineffective and time-consuming; as a result, Naruto makes it to the stadium late but can still enter."

Analysis

At the Leaf Village, Naruto makes his way to the arena, but he has doubts about whether he will win the match. While he was having doubts, he conversed with Hinata Hyuga who reminded him that he is talented. Therefore, Hinata plays an important part in this episode because she is the one who motivates Naruto to keep going. Moreover, she also let him know that, without his words of encouragement, she wouldn't have had the courage to compete with Neji during the match. In other words, Naruto's words of encouragement gave her hope. Therefore, after hearing this, Naruto removes any doubts from his head and thanks Hinata for believing in him.

Though it's not mentioned in the summary, it is important to note that Hinata has a crush on Naruto. For instance, when Naruto leaves, she blushes immediately. Moreover, she had a crush on him for a long time. Therefore, there is an element of unrequited love on the part of Hinata where she has a crush on Naruto, but Naruto is not yet aware of her feelings.

Along the way, Naruto meets Konohamaru, who decides to help Naruto get to the arena faster. In this case, he brings humour to the episode because Konohamaru suggested that Naruto ride a bull to the arena. However, Naruto is chased by the bull and another large number of bulls. Therefore, this compelled him to activate his Shadow Clone Jutsu to derail the rest of the bulls, but it didn't work. The bulls chase Naruto and his Shadow Clones until he reaches the arena😂😂😂 which causes Naruto to be late. When he reached the arena, Naruto was late, but he could still enter the arena and participate. At least the Bulls managed to get Naruto to the arena faster since he was running for his life😆😆😂. This episode was epic in the sense that there was comedy.

The lesson from this episode is that we shouldn't doubt ourselves and think we can't do things we want to do, yet we can be anything we want to be, especially when it comes to following our dreams.