Season 3: Episode 133

Source: Wikipedia

"A Plea From a Friend"

"Naruto's newfound power overwhelms Sasuke as he yells at Naruto about not knowing how it feels to lose a family. But Naruto, knowing the pain of not having a family, explains that he considers Sasuke a brother. Sasuke puts on his headband while proclaiming that Naruto will not be able to hit it as he manages to fully develop his Sharingan and is now able to read Naruto's quick movements and counterattack, even when using Shadow Clones. Sasuke manages to inflict numerous devastating and bone-crushing attacks on Naruto. It is not until Sasuke slams him from the sky to the ground that Naruto is still and beaten. Needing more strength to fight, Naruto calls upon even more of the Nine-Tails' chakra as it covers his body. Due to the movement of the chakra cloak, Sasuke cannot read Naruto's movements. This shroud also acts as a shield, and Sasuke's attacks are quickly dispersed before reaching Naruto. The tangible chakra also acts as a potent weapon, negating the Sharingan's prediction abilities and allowing Naruto to attack from afar by extending the chakra into a claw-like attack. As the demon fox-form continues its ravaging onslaught, Sasuke is put on the defensive, forcing him to advance his Cursed Mark powers to their final level to compensate."

Analysis

The following analysis will look at:

● The bond between Naruto and Sasuke

● The power of the curse mark

● The Nine Tails and his power

The episode serves as a continuation of the previous episode. Due to Naruto's anger and frustration, he unleashed the nine-tailed chakra. As a result, Sasuke said, "That's Naruto? What is this power, and what is that red chakra? Is he some kind of monster?" Sasuke is perplexed and overwhelmed by Naruto's newfound power. Moreover, as the episode proceeded, Naruto said that he wouldn't let the likes of Orochimaru get a hold of Sasuke. He went on further to say that if Sasuke won't listen to reason, then he will break every bone in his body. The lengths Naruto would go to just to get his friend back make one wonder why he would do that after Sasuke clearly said he had no desire to go back to Hidden Leaf Village.

Naruto's newfound power overwhelms Sasuke as he yells at Naruto about not knowing how it feels to lose a family. But Naruto, knowing the pain of not having a family, explains that he considers Sasuke a brother. From this quotation, one will see the bond between Naruto and Sasuke

The bond between Naruto and Sasuke

When Sasuke is overwhelmed with Naruto's newfound power, he begins to yell at Naruto about not knowing how it feels to lose a family. Sasuke said, "Just shut up for once. What the heck do you know about it? It's not like you ever had a family in the first place. You were on your own from the beginning! What makes you think you know anything about it, huh? I'm suffering now because I had those ties. How on earth could you possibly understand what it feels like to lose all that?" Sad music plays in the background as we are shown a picture of Sasuke's family. It makes one sympathetic because Sasuke is only behaving like this because he lost his family. To make matters worse, Itachi is the reason for this since he killed not only the family but the whole Uchiha clan. Sasuke continues to harbour resentment towards Itachi, and he will do whatever it takes to achieve power, even at the cost of killing his friend, Naruto.

Naruto responds to Sasuke, saying, "It's true; I have no idea what it's like to have parents or a brother, but whenever I am with Iruka sensei, I wonder if that's how it feels to have a father. and when I'm with you, I wonder if this is what it feels like to have a brother." Naruto highlights the people who are important in his life, which are Iruka sensei and Sasuke Uchiha. Iruka sensei is one of the first people to acknowledge Naruto, especially at the beginning of season 1. To add on, we are shown a glimpse of Naruto's memory where Iruka sensei and himself are eating at Ramen Ichiraku, hanging out like they are close friends. As Naruto mentioned, he sees Iruka sensei as a father figure since he never had a relationship with his parents. Therefore, Naruto's relationship with Iruka sensei is that of a father and a son.