Season 1: Episode 29

Source: Wikipedia
"Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!"

"Despite Naruto's timely appearance, Sasuke offers Shiore the scroll in exchange for their lives. Sasuke then throws the scroll at Shiore, but Naruto intercepts it. Naruto punches Sasuke during his attempt to convince Naruto to give the scroll up, causing Naruto to accuse Sasuke of being an impostor, as the Sasuke he knew would never be so weak and cowardly. Shiore summons a giant snake and engages Naruto, who uses the Nine-Tails chakra to fight. Eventually, upon learning that his opponent is the host of the Nine-Tails, Shiore seals Naruto's ability to access the monster's power. As Naruto's unconscious body is saved by Sakura pinning it to a tree with a kunai in mid-air, Sasuke manages to muster the courage from Naruto's words to fight. Meanwhile, Anko learns of three faceless corpses found near the exams, one of which is revealed to be Shiore, and recognizes the technique used to remove their faces."

Analysis

An element of change is shown when Sasuke gives the enemy the scroll. This proves that Sasuke is extremely afraid of the enemy; hence, the element of fear is evident on the part of Sasuke. 
However, Naruto plays a major role in this episode when he accuses Sasuke of being an imposter. The "Sasuke" Naruto knows is not the type of person who is a coward or a weakling. After hearing Naruto's words, Sasuke dares to fight back. If it weren't for Naruto, Sasuke wouldn't have had the courage to fight against the enemy.

When Naruto taps into the Nine-Tails Chakra to fight against the enemy, Shiore seals Naruto's ability to access the monster's power. This makes one question how an outsider knows how to seal Naruto's ability to access the monster's power. If someone knew about this, it could only be someone from the leaf village, so this Shiore character proves to be even more suspicious. Moreover, things are getting worse in this situation because Naruto is unconscious and unable to give his team assistance. Luckily, Sakura saves Naruto's body using her kunai. At this moment, Sakura is not strong enough to fight against the enemy because she is very dependent on Sasuke and Naruto to fight against the enemy. Therefore, she is the weak link for Team 7, which leaves only Sasuke to fight against Shiore.

There is an element of deception when we learn that Shiore isn't who he claims to be. Anko learns that one of the faceless corpses is Shiore, hence Team 7 is in great danger!😳 whereas there is an intense atmosphere. Moreover, there is an element of suspense where we don't know who the enemy is, but Anko knows who he is.  Who is Shiore? What is his real identity? This will be revealed in the next episode.

The lesson from this episode is that sometimes we need someone to remind us of who we are, just like Naruto reminded Sasuke that he isn't a coward.