Buy Dirt

Quinn Hughes
272 words
Not requested

Quinn and y/n walk out to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife. Quinn looks into her eyes as he puts his hands on her waist and she puts hers around his neck. Their song, Buy Dirt By Jordan Davis, starts playing as they begin swaying back and forth. Quinn places his forehead against hers and looks into her eyes. He start to sing the song to her.

"Buy dirt, find the one you can't live without, get a ring, let your knee hit the ground, do what you love but call it work." Quinn whispers to her. y/n eyes start to water as the song plays. Quinn and y/n didn't have a house on a hill, or a rich lifestyle, but they didn't need that to love each other.

"'Cause the truth about it is it all goes by real quick, you can't buy happiness, but you can buy dirt." y/n whispers with him. A tear slips out of y/n's eyes as she looks at the man she loves with all her heart. She giggles slightly and moves to wipe away the tear. She places her head against his chest as they sway back and forth. She looks at her and Quinn's family in the crowd. Her father was crying, but yet smiling as he watched his girl grow up.

"I love you so much." Quinn whispers to her as the song starts to quiet. y/n raises her head from his chest and quickly kisses him.

"I love you, Quinn." y/n says back to him. She starts to speak again.