His Younger Brother

Luke Hughes
1822 words
smut
definitely not requested

Luke watched as everyone introduced themselves to Jack's not-girlfriend. He didn't know how they weren't dating. Jack never looked at other girls like that and the way Jack led her to Luke with his hand resting against the small of her back wasn't something friends do. Luke smiled at the girl in front of him.

"I'm Luke. Jack's younger brother." Luke said as he stood up to full height after he stopped leaning on the kitchen counter.

Y/n swallowed as she looked at the man in front of her. His toned arms and tall frame made her want to drop to her knees and suck him off right there. Not to mention the way he bit his bottom lip as he looked at her and the way his curly hair seemed so pullable.

"I'm Y/n. I'm a trainer for the Devils." Luke stared at her lips as she talked, almost not understanding what she said. Her voice is the cherry on top. Luke instantly makes it his goal to find out what her angelic voice sounds like after him fucking her throat raw.

"Anyways, is anyone up to play chel?" Trevor says. There are different strings of yes from the group before them.

...

Luke sits against the side of the couch, his hip pressing into the arm rest. Y/n sat next to Luke , smooshed against him because of the four other people on the small couch.

Their hips pressing against each other distracted Y/n from the conversations between the boys. She was too busy thinking of other ways their hips could be pressed together.

Luke on the other hand was more into doing than thinking. When everyone was too busy with the close game in NHL 22 Luke brought his arms around Y/N's waist to pull her slightly onto his lap. She wasn't close enough to be fully sitting on him, but if you looked close enough you could tell she was on his lap. Their eyes met.

"Just thought it would be more comfortable than being squeezed between two guys." Luke said casually. He acted like he didn't know what he was doing. Luke saw the way she looked at him, with pleading, dark eyes.

Luke left one arm around her back and let the other fall to his side. That way he wasn't holding her, just stabilizing. Jack looked back suddenly, catching the stare between the two as he cheered.

"You cheated! You've never beat me!" Cole yelled. Jack shrugged with a grin on his face.

"Maybe I'm just better." Jack said as he looked back at his younger brother and trainer.

"Personally, Cole should have won. I've never heard of blind refs in a video game, but clearly there's such thing." Y/n laughs. Luke snickers at the girls remark. Jack sighs and starts to fake cry.

"Why is everyone so mean. You all are meanies." Jack says as he flops onto the ground. His mood changes instantly and he's sitting crisscrossed on the group with a controller in his hand.

"I declare a rematch!" Jack yells. Cole gets competitive as he grabs his controller again.

"Best of 3 let's go." Cole says as he starts the game. Y/n shifts around in Luke's lap, getting up off of the couch.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back." Y/n said as she walked out of the room and down the hallway. A minute or so later Luke followed after her. Luke walked down the hallway and waited by the bathroom door. The sink was running. Was Luke really going to do this? The bathroom door opened and standing there was Y/n.

"Hi." She said. Y/n didn't move out of the doorway.

"Hey." Luke said back. He didn't know where to go from here, he just knew what he wanted to do to her. Luke moved closer to Y/n and leaned down into her space. Their faces were a couple centimeters apart when Luke stopped.