Try Again

528 words
Adam Fantilli
Requested by @daddyjaden

"Adam, we need to have people stop. They are walking up to Liam and Kale and trying to talk to them!" y/n complained. Adam frowned.

"I don't know what to do about it, y/n. I've tried to say something to do the press, but nothing had happened." Adam said. y/n sighed.

"We need to try again. Adam is about to be born and I don't want him to grow up in a world where people are harassing him." y/n said sternly. Adam nodded at his wife.

"This was so much different two years ago. We should have stopped it at our wedding, maybe people wouldn't be doing this right now." Adam said. y/n looked at him with soft eyes.

"There isn't much we can do right now other than prevent it from happening in the future. I wish the same things you do, Adam. I wish the whole famous thing really wasn't how it seemed." y/n said. Adam sadly smiled at her.

"I'll talk about getting the people away from us and if it doesn't help I'll talk with someone about hiring bodyguards that double as nannys." Adam laughed as the last part of his sentence was a joke. y/n felt the weight lift off her shoulders, knowing that adam was going to do whatever it takes for this family.

...

"Welome to the 2026 All Star Weekend press conference. Questions for Adam, first." The announcer began. Everyone started talking at once until Adam cleared his throat in the microphone in front of him.

"I need to address a problem that is not only effecting me, but my family. There are paparazzi and other people taking pictures of my family, constantly. It started when I was drafted. It continued when I got married to y/n. People were at our wedding who weren't invited. Then our two sons were born and people were crowding outside of the hospital! We are having another kid and we will not have him growing up in a world with people harassing him. Thank you." Adam said as he steps away from the microphone, taking no questions from the people ruining his children's life.

...

"Come hold him, Adam." y/n says, tears streaming down her cheeks. Adam's eyes are brimming with tears as he sees his beautiful baby boy. He gently holds his newest son. The tears slip from his eyes.

"Adam, meet Adam." y/n says with a grin and a small laugh.

"He looks just like you." Adam says with a smile.

"I thought he looks more like you. His name is Adam." y/n smiled with tired eyes. Doctors rushed in and out of the room.

"Can we finish making sure everything is okay with your child? Give you two some time to call a few people, also?" The doctor asks. Adam hands over his baby after taking one last look. The couple is left alone.

"There aren't anyone outside right?" Adam nods.

"There's no one here. I promise." Adam reasures. His child was in good hands and there is no one there to snap random photos of the two.

"Thank you."