Chapter 601. [Astral Sky Pagoda] and cultivation area.

Hello new reader! This is chapter 601. It isn't a typo. It has gained enough popularity for me to upload the story on a daily basis for more than 600 days! I haven't missed a single day yet~. So I would recommend at least giving it a try.

After this little shameless self-promotion, here you have the links to go to chapter one! (*^3^)/~♡

Wattpad->https://www.wattpad.com/1336390099-heaven-earth-me-gl-chapter-1-reincarnation-or

Scribblehub->https://www.scribblehub.com/series/444464/heaven-earth-me/

WebNovel->https://www.webnovel.com/book/heaven-earth-me_22446177806589205

Archive of our own->https://archiveofourown.org/works/40667196/chapters/101894775

I appreciate your support and hope you have a happy time while reading~.

********************************************************

While moving across the sect she built, Yasenia landed in front of a very tall pagoda.

It had twelve floors, and a giant tree was going straight through the middle, with the canopy covering the top like a giant umbrella. It was still halfway through its construction, but even then, it looked imposing.

With Angel's and Tatyana's help, Yasenia filled this building with formations, intending to make it one of the most essential parts of the entire sect.

Yasenia smiled, quite proud of her work. "This pagoda was much more complicated to build than I thought. We've already poured twenty million Flawless Parus on it, and we are not nearly finished."

Tatyana smiled. "Did you take inspiration on the [Sky Piercing Tower] back home? It gives me similar vibes."

Yasenia was not afraid to admit that. "I want to build it for disciples. The lowest floor will be for Meridian and Dantian Creation Realm disciples. Then, floors one to three will be for Body Modification Realm disciples, four to seven for Mental nourishing Realm ones, and eight to twelve for Unification Realm sect members."

Yasenia smiled as she explained further. "It will also be quite nice as a talent test, and disciples can be competitive and create records with the score tablet we will add to it. Once someone passes all the levels, they will gain many benefits and the right to become a Sect Elder. Moreover, geniuses will be able to fight on who overcomes all twelve levels the fastest, allowing us, the sect, to pick good seedlings."

Tatyana nodded and asked. "The challenges are only combat?"

Yasenia shook her head. "The formations that Angel copied back in the Secret Realm, the ones that she looked at when she arrived in those pillars, are actually the formation lines and runes needed to create the trials we went through in Lost Town."

Yasenia chuckled. "Naturally, my baby still has to master them, so creating anything similar to it and so realistic is impossible. However, with her previous knowledge added to what she learned from them, Angel can only create something powerful enough to test up to low-level Unification Realm Cultivators. But with your help, we can perfect these things and probably test everyone under the Dantian Spiritualization Realm."

Yasenia admitted. "If someone is above that level, testing them is quite silly. They will count as a powerhouse of the sect."

Yasenia blinked and said to Tatyana, who she still carried in a princess hug. "You can even use them back in the Academy."

Tatyana pecked her lips. "I've seen them, and there is a lot of interesting knowledge. However, I'm in close-door cultivation, so even if I know it now, it's impossible to apply it. I don't really need it yet, though. Maybe when you come back home, I will create one for you to fight at will."