Chapter 634. Distancia Continent's Power's Response.

On a city high up in a mountain, a white-feathered harpy was reading a few reports and laughing aloud.

Her right-hand woman looked sideways and sighed.

Tengliu asked with a smirk. "Did little Yasenia really do all of this?"

The woman with red feathers nodded. "Yes, she destroyed Five Shadow Fang, ignoring the fact that they are from a Nine sect. Then, she didn't stop there and destroyed another five clans that messed with her. Moreover, she ignored the Steel Back Wolves' and Desert Sand Garuda's warning about her dealing with their disciples in her sect and killed the City Lord of Koran City, a direct child from the current Steel Back Wolves Patriarch."

Tengliu burst into laughter again, flapping her wings in amusement. "As expected of little Yasenia, she is such an amusing child~."

The woman frowned and looked at Tengliu. "Tengliu-."

Tengliu cut her words with a flat tone. "Call me Matriarch Tengliu. We are not that close."

The red-feathered harpy sighed. "Matriarch Tengliu, I've investigated and found out that the dragoness still has a grudge against you. Aren't you worried that she will do something to you when she gets stronger? I think it's not a good thing to raise a person that could harm you."

Tengliu was silent for a moment. Then, she said. "She told me that the punishment would be beating me badly in combat. I don't care if she breaks all of my bones during a fair fight once or twice..."

"But, what if-"

"I know." Tengliu cut her again, her purple eyes looking out of the window at the prosperous Harpy Capital. Then, she smiled again. "That little girl is heartless and ruthless with those who step on her bottom line, but... I feel that my sincerity is reaching her. Our relationship is not at a point that's impossible to repair because I offended her when she couldn't retaliate, giving me a chance."

Tengliu looked at the sky and muttered. "I feel like Little Yasenia is not someone that will be limited by this World. So, if reports about her come, send them directly to me. Also, help her power to an extent that it won't affect us much negatively. Suffering some losses is okay, but don't be too selfish. I like the little girl, but even if I'm trying to repair our relationship, we are not her slaves. The conflict is a personal thing, after all."

The red-feathered woman sighed in relief. 'At least, Tengliu doesn't intend to become a tool. I thought that she was charmed to the point of stupidity by that dragon.'

A harpy entered with an urgent voice and said. "Matriarch, the Nine Silent Fang Sect has sent top assassins to the Astral Sky Sect. It seems that Yasenia captured or killed five of their nine fang assassins, so they are quite furious."

Tengliu's face dropped. "Did my and Coraline's warning reach them?"

The harpy nodded.

Tengliu stood up and ordered. "Let's visit those senile people with Alzheimer's. It seems that unless I make a physical warning, they will eventually forget that they can't ignore my words easily."

***

In a city deep underwater where the pressure would kill ordinary land mortals, many aquatic people lived under the rule of one of the strongest clans, the [Sun Engulfing Ore Lobsters].

A woman and man wearing royal robes sat on thrones in a castle-like building. One level below them, fifteen more women sat in fancy dresses. They were the Lobster King, Queen, and the King's concubines.

A man entered the throne room in the middle of a conversation, making the King frown. He was a handsome middle-aged man with a tall, muscular build and pinkish hair. "Why did you interrupt our meeting?"