Chapter 614. Setting up a stage.

While Yasenia spoke with the five seniors, Tatyana approached Kali and Angel and tapped their backs.

Both of them felt a warm current entering their body, making them confused. However, knowing Tatyana wouldn't harm them, they asked calmly. 'Mommy Tatyana, what did you do?'

'Oh, don't mind it. I just returned something you lost.'

They were confused, but they didn't ask anymore.

Valeria, Tatyana, and Mirrory spoke with each other. Mirrory muttered. 'I didn't expect that human girl to have robbed a small part of their Fate. How did she do it?'

Tatyana said. 'Do you both know about otherworlders and their strange methods?'

Valeria and Mirrory nodded. Valeria asked. 'Are you speaking about those systems, special skills, and ability to fly through the ranks?'

Mirrory snorted. 'They are quite annoying. Moreover, if you try killing them, it is extremely annoying.'

Tatyana nodded and explained. 'The system inside that woman is a system that uses the Fate of others to enhance the host's luck. It is not too harmful, but since it had a bit of Angel's and Kali's fate, I just took it and returned it.'

Mirrory asked. 'Is that why I felt a few Fate Threads snapping between our girls and that woman?'

Tatyana shrugged. 'I don't know. My current body is not capable of observing Fate Threads.'

Mirrory asked, curious. 'How does it steal the Fate?'

Tatyana pondered. 'If I've read it correctly, I think it does it as the woman increases the affection of people close to her when their Fates are slowly interlocking, and using that connection to slowly suck away their luck and tie them to the host. Their feelings for her are probably heightened.'

Valeria frowned. 'Should we destroy it? It honestly sounds quite bothersome.'

Tatyana shook her head. 'Too troublesome. Moreover, it's not that bad. The people who fall in love with her will live happy lives unless something quite big happens. It's, in a way, an equivalent exchange.'

Tatyana added. 'Well, if I were here with my main body, I would've destroyed it. It's quite annoying having otherworlders running around. They always act rampant and reckless, as if the world revolves around them, trying to change everything to their moral standard without understanding the cultures they are transported in.'

Mirrory smirked. 'I bet that you would've reacted a bit differently if she had Yasenia's Fate.'

Tatyana's red eyes shone murderously. 'I would've given her a Fate worse than Death, fufufu.'

Yasenia caught their attention again as the five seniors were about to explode in rage.

Yasenia sighed. "Senior. With all due respect. Although your clans might be the strongest, I'm not fearful of you. Never was, and never will. Hence, this place will be my [Astral Sky Sect] territory. Also, your strength is not enough to intimidate anyone here. So, please either leave or ask your seniors to come. I will not repeat this again."

The Jade Thunderbird man laughed angrily. "Our strength is not enough? Hahaha, you dare speak such words with a measly high-level Ethereal Soul Cultivation level? Even if your aura is stronger, a fight is not about presence but strength! Then, oh so mighty Sect Leader, do you dare fight me alone!? You are a cowardly-."

Yasenia interrupted. "Sure."

The man stopped and blinked. "What did you say?"

The Jade Thunderbird man was confused. 'This is different from the information I received. Wasn't this dragoness junior hiding in a senior's clothing and fearing direct confrontation with Epoch Core cultivators? Or is she bluffing to make me retreat? If she is not and I lose, I will damage the reputation of my clan...'