Chapter 739. Yasenia's New Technique. (R-18)

On the other side of the device, Evelyn looked at Sierra with admiration on her face. "Fuck, that was hot, Sierra."

Sierra lifted her white eyebrow and stifled her laughter as she looked at her with her beautiful blue eyes. "Hot or not, it was the truth. I'll eventually make it happen. Right now, I might be weak, but in a few years, I'm confident in catching up."

Evelyn gave her a thumbs up. "Awesome. If my senses for what is attractive weren't completely messed up because of my peerlessly beautiful lover who pumps me full every night, I might have fallen for you."

Sierra rolled her eyes and then laughed. Her wolf ears suddenly twitched, turning toward the door, and she smirked. "Speaking of her, I think she is coming to do just that."

Evelyn tilted her head, not understanding for a moment. "To do what?"

"Hello, dear~."

The distinct mellow and seductive voice of her dragoness reached her, making every cell in Evelyn's body react, and she turned around to see a seductively smiling, voluptuous woman wearing nothing but a semi-transparent black nightgown with a skirt that barely reached the middle of her thighs.

Evelyn knew that if she had a male member, it would've probably lifted her skirt at the sight of this absolutely gorgeous creature.

Yasenia took slow steps toward Evelyn, leaning forward to highlight her large bust and elegantly swishing her tail at the rhythm of her body. The effect was a tantalizing motion that made Evelyn's panties gain moisture.

"Dear~, it's already quite late. Do you want to come to bed with me?"

Evelyn looked out of the window and realized that it was not even noon. "L-Late?"

Yasenia's smile deepened. "Right, wouldn't you say so? Look how dark it is outside~."

Evelyn looked for a second at the unmistakable bright Sun that was rising in the blue, cloudless sky. Then, she turned toward Yasenia with a serious expression and a fidgeting body.

"Right, right. It is very late! Oh, it is so late I almost can't see! Only about 10 hours are left, and the Sun will start hiding on the horizon. It's extremely late!"

Who was Evelyn to correct Yasenia? She readily accepted whatever her dragon lover told her.

Sierra, on the side, had difficulty holding back her laughter.

By the time Evelyn finished her ramblings, a pair of slim but strong arms wrapped over her shoulders as the massive pair of boundless softness pressed against her own chest. The feeling of having the colossal white mountains of her lover swallow her own small breasts was a sensation that she would probably never get tired of.

Moreover, to do this, Yasenia had to place her exquisitely crafted face before her eyes, blessing her gaze with the heavy responsibility of ogling unabashedly at all the small details of the dragoness facial features. 'Look at those lips, those eyes, that little mole that tempts my soul, those straight and beautiful eyebrows... No wonder the Heavens want to smite her; having this face is against the natural order!'

Yasenia saw Evelyn's violet eyes dancing around, looking at her, and her luscious lips arched. "So, are you coming with me?"

Bushing at this sudden seduction attack, Evelyn nodded and tried to make a joke to calm her jumping little heart. "I'm going to cum with you."

The dragoness laughed at her silly joke and leaned forward to kiss her lips. A kiss Evelyn eagerly reciprocated, drinking Yasenia's sweet saliva as if she were a dehydrated woman who had not drunk anything in years.