Chapter 742. Yasenia's Three Years of Body Cultivation.

Body Cultivation is the art of enhancing the body's strength. It sounds quite direct, but there are many nuances in this path that make it complicated enough to be considered the harshest path.

It was for a reason that Body Cultivation had disappeared from the rest of the World, leaving behind the knowledge of Soul and Spiritual cultivation.

While everyone could practice body cultivation because it catered toward non-attributed techniques, the difficulty of practicing it at higher levels was much more considerable than the other two paths.

For example, when our girls crossed the first realm, the "only" thing they needed to do was coat their bodies in energy. This would make each and every cell act as a small energy reservoir, unlike the Spiritual Path, where the cultivator's first step is to create the Meridian Net and Dantian and then connect them.

Let's turn back the clock three years for a moment and see how Yasenia broke through each of the realms.

In the first month, Yasenia completely solidified and perfected her foundation in the first realm and broke through, facing an assault of 12 lightning bolts.

She managed to fight back with difficulty, but it wasn't something that could deter her or hurt her deeply. In a few hours, she was back in perfect shape.

After entering the Second Body Realm, named [Mortal Transformation Body Realm], the Body Cultivator would need to create the meridian and dantian, using the energy they had gathered during the first realm and, quite literally, transforming the body to one of a cultivator.

After all, without meridians and the Dantian, there is no cultivation. Those two are the main pathways and reservoirs of the body.

However, Yasenia already had meridians and Dantian. So, how could they break through? Did they skip the entire realm?

Actually, no. It was quite the opposite. Realms that overlap between paths are one of the most complicated because modifications must be done to the base without upsetting the delicate balance inside a cultivator's body.

While cultivators were strong, they were, quite literally, an extremely concentrated amalgamation of Energy. That's why, when a cultivator went "supernova," meaning they exploded their Dantian, the effects were catastrophic enough even to hurt their own souls so much that they were affected during reincarnation.

To put it into perspective, a second realm cultivator's "supernova" could damage even a Unification Realm person, and if done at close quarters, killing a low-level Unification Realm expert was not completely out of the discussion.

Still, unless it were because of deep resentment and hate, a cultivator would rather die than explode themselves to drag their enemies with them.

I digress. The question was, how or what did Yasenia do to cross this realm?

The answer was in the nature of Body Cultivation. Yasenia used the method of Mortal Transformation to connect her existing Meridian Net and Dantian with the body. The concept was similar to how capillaries worked with blood vessels and the body.

The capillaries were very thin tubes that could secrete substances to "feed" the body and connect veins and arteries. Well, Yasenia and the girls modified their meridians to grow capillaries and do the same.

The process was arduous and meticulous because once created, similar to their Meridian Net, modifying it would be exceedingly laborious, close to impossible.

It wasn't that complicated for the girls with human bodies because human anatomy was the most studied across all realms, and the seniors could guide them even with their eyes closed.