Chapter 750. Contact.

With everything sorted out, the only thing left to prepare was the list of Ethereal Soul Cultivators. From the 300 slots, she reserved 70 to use at will.

Then, for the remaining ones, Yasenia created a tournament where the top 230 would gain the ability to attend, placing 220 Peak-Level Earth rank material as a reward, and for the top 10, there would be seven low-level, two mid-level, and finally, one High-Level Heaven ranked material.

Materials were not as valuable as equipment, but they were good enough to make everyone excited. A High-Level Heaven-Ranked material, whether a spiritual ore or an herb, was costly and rare.

The tournament was hosted in the Astral Dragon City the month before the summit and lasted for a week.

It was an excellent way to increase traffic in the new city and show people who didn't want to come how the city had improved.

Remember that formations enhanced the ambient energy, so when people from all over the world arrived, they almost became green of envy toward those living here.

The faces of those people made the inhabitants feel smug, and public opinion toward Yasenia increased by several notches.

All in all, it was another successful action that increased Astral Sky Sect's prestige around the entire Continent.

The Continental Shadows kept their heads down the entire time because the other top powers' leaders attended, squashing any intention of creating harm.

Therefore, on the Wolf Main City closest to the Astral Dragon City, the Continental Shadows gathered.

Fu Lang Zu was sitting on his chair inside one of the deepest rooms, surrounded by other leaders from the Continental Shadows. The room was spacious, and the numerous beast-human races gathered around created an exotic environment.

The Assassin sect leader opened the conversation with his usual cold and emotionless tone. "Things are getting out of hand. Yasenia's active involvement has shaken the foundations of the continent with much more strength than we expected."

A sect master from a strong second-rate sect asked. "Can't you kill her? Although it might anger many people, I think it is better to have Yasenia gone rather than her being present. Didn't people from both the World Arbiters and Supremes join her? Without her, they will fall apart like before. Even if there is a small War, it will probably be better than whatever is accumulating right now."

A muscular man with fins on his neck and a relatively handsome face, wearing imposing royal robes, spoke. "There is no need."

Once he spoke, all eyes gathered toward him. Fu Lang Zu lifted an eyebrow and asked with a sneer. "Oh? You are finally willing to speak, Azure? I've already lost an arm and a leg, something that wouldn't have happened if you had allowed me to act as I pleased right when I asked you to."

The man looked at him and snorted. "Don't speak so freely, Fu Lang Zu. I thought that you showed promise, but every action you took after Yasenia Dravory appeared has been nothing but pathetic and disappointing."

Fu Lang Zu roared. "Emperor Azure Abyss, don't go too far! That pathetic dragon is nothing but a small obstacle that I can squash whenever I want!"

Emperor Azure Abyss looked at him with cold and muddy eyes. "There is no need for you to step out anymore." Then, looking toward the doors, he spoke. "You can enter."

Everyone was confused.

The doors opened with a loud bang, and a tall man with reddish skin and a pair of curved horns stepped forward, followed by another five creatures very different from himself but looking from the same race, as every one of them had six pairs of fleshy wings.