Chapter 656. Legendary Core Earth Serpent vs Yasenia's Group. (Final)

Meanwhile, Tatyana, Valeria, and Mirrory flew over the middle of the battlefield, overlooking the battle situation.

Valeria focused on the giant fox's figure fighting against the enormous bipedal creature, while Tatyana and Mirrory focused on Yasenia's battle.

Being a Legendary Core beast, the brute strength of the Earth Serpent and the Digger Creature was astounding.

Even while Kali was more powerful overall, each time the arm of the bipedal giant beast struck her, you could see her being pushed back.

The wooden armor around her body split and shot splinters while the sharp claws of the beast sliced the wooden armor open, occasionally reaching Kali's body and drawing blood.

However, Valeria could tell that it was a matter of time before the bipedal beast dropped dead. Not to mention her natural regeneration factor, Kali's healing skills made her extremely resilient.

Then, with the myriad of ways to poison her enemies, the body of the bipedal creature was already slowly rotting away.

Moreover, Angel had just finished using her skill, and from the twelve thousand beasts, only a few hundred remained. This number was pitiful enough that the armies of the two girls would be able to deal with them by themselves.

Therefore, Angel was helping Kali, firing monstrous lasers that heavily injured the Legendary Core bipedal creature.

Angel summoned her shield and sword and spoke with Kali. "I'm going melee to slice it. I think those attacks will be more effective. Try occupying its attention."

Kali didn't answer, but her actions confirmed it.

She heavily stomped the ground, and her three tails waved. The bipedal beast who was about to attack felt danger from below and jumped backward.

The position where it was burst with hundreds of vines.

However, Kali didn't feel sad that the attack failed. On the contrary, her lips arched.

Before the beast could properly react, a sharp aura appeared below it, and it quickly glanced down.

Angel had, at some point, appeared near its ankle, and powerful energies surrounded her. "[Light Severing Sword]."

The transparent sword flashed, carrying a lengthy light sword with it and extending the attack range to match the body of the beast.

The sword of light was so quick that the beast could only harden its body as much as possible.

Angel's sword met resistance, but she used all her strength with a shout. "SLICE THROUGH!"

SLASH!

"RAAAH!!"

The pain-filled scream of the beast made the air tremble. And together with its scream, one of its feet flew hundreds of meters to the side.

Kali didn't lose the chance and pounced on it. "[Nature Spirit Sword Strike]."

Her claws glowed green, and she slashed without mercy while pushing it down.

The Legendary Core beast retaliated and attacked Kali's side, but Kali ignored it, her glowing green eyes focused on delivering a lethal strike.

Between the creature's giant claws and Kali's vulnerable body, a small person appeared.

Angel's brilliant red hair fluttered wildly as a hand the size of a small building approached her. Her emerald green eyes burst with radiance as she prepared her [Heart of Glass] shield to welcome the attack. "[Prismatic Crystal Shield]!"