Chapter 685. Fourth Event, exploration. Making groups.

When Du Xian looked over to the person who spoke, she met eyes with one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Her fair skin, elegant facial features, perfectly proportioned slender body, long legs, and gorgeous black dress were a combination that made many eyes get lost in her and hazy.

As Tatyana's cultivation level increased, her innate charm became more substantial. Although it wasn't a seductive charm that ignited a carnal fire in everyone who watched like Yasenia's or a cold beauty like the Moon's like Cecile's, Tatyana's appeal had no less power in attractiveness.

While Yasenia was seduction incarnate, and Cecile was peerless beauty incarnate, Tatyana was elegance's and dominance's personification.

Just one look at her red eyes would make a person with a weak will fall to their knees.

Yasenia chuckled and presented her to Du Xian. "Du Xian, she is Tatyana, my mother. The one who is ranked first."

Du Xian's eyes widened, and she hastily tried to separate from Yasenia with a deep blush covering her face. Still, Yasenia's arms wound around her shoulders stopped her. Hastily looking up, she saw Yasenia's eyes filled with amusement, making her even more embarrassed. 'Ah! What am I doing hugging someone else's child in front of them? So embarrassing! Also, why is Yasenia not releasing me!? She is playing too much! '

Stuttering, she presented herself. "Hello, senior. To be able to keep the first place is truly impressive. I'm Du Xian."

Tatyana nodded and approached Yasenia, hugging one of her arms and looking down at the petite woman. "When I heard you won against my little treasure, I was surprised."

Du Xian shook her head. "Yasenia just allowed me to win. Your child is really warmhearted to help someone like me."

The girls who were listening felt their eyelids twitching. 'Warmhearted?'

Tatyana smirked. "Although it was due to a deal, I can feel that you are not weak. Pleased to meet you."

Du Xian looked at her and smiled, showing a more mature expression. "I feel similar. Also, it seems that both of you are really close. I wish my child still allowed me to hug their arms like you do."

Tatyana laughed. "Well, we are also lovers. So having this amount of physical contact is normal."

Du Xian and the people who followed her blinked twice, feeling that they misheard. Du Xian stuttered. "Y-Yes? Can you repeat that?"

Tatyana lifted an eyebrow. "Lovers, partners, we share the same bed."

Du Xian looked at both gorgeous women and coughed with an embarrassed expression. "Well, I will not judge. If you two are happy, that's the most important."

While it was uncommon and not looked upon positively, it wasn't as taboo as in mortal societies because cultivation nulled any drawback that inbreeding had after reaching a certain point in the cultivation road.

Around the cultivation world, even if they were rare, some clans didn't allow their members to marry outside the family to keep the "purity" of the bloodline.

While Du Xian came to terms with Tatyana's and Yasenia's peculiar relationship, her spine suddenly felt a wave of chills, and she followed the sensation to the root, only to see a supremely adorable and big-breasted blond girl sweetly smiling at her with her big blue eyes curving in a lovely crescent.

'Oh... Cute... But... Why do I feel danger from her!?'

Angel approached and stopped before Du Xian, overcoming another woman by half a head in height for the first time in many years. Angel cutely spoke. "Hello, I'm Angel, Yasenia's pampered baby. And the spot you are in is usually mine. Can you move?"