Chapter 630. Astral Sky Sect vs Five Shadow Fang. (1)

The disciples of the Astral Sky Sect were curious as their seniors gathered at the sect's entrance.

They couldn't help but stare in awe as the awe-inspiring 1000 cultivators naturally released an aura that made the air around them appear wobbly.

The fifty maids were disguised as Peak-level Ethereal Soul-level cultivators wearing their outdoor white flowy and fairy-like clothing.

To Yasenia's order, not all of them came. Flora, Clara, and Selena would stay in the sect to take care of it in Yasenia's absence with ten other maids.

So, the maids participating were thirty-seven out of fifty.

People were naturally curious about the mysterious white-clothes people who always followed the Sect Master, but nobody asked and kept it in their minds to avoid provoking them.

There was a case of someone flirting with one of them in the past because their beauty was not lacking in any way, but the man who flirted was killed on the spot by the maid without even giving him a second look.

When Yasenia arrived, everyone stayed silent and looked up at the dragoness wearing a seductive blue dress that gave off an Empyrean beauty thanks to the celestial bodies printed on it and other details.

The dragoness looked around and spoke coldly. "After punishing those who didn't follow the rules of my sect, the powers outside were not happy. Some of them protested and asked for an explanation, which is understandable. However, others interfered with our outside shops, and yesterday, a report about three of our employees being killed reached my ears."

Yasenia unfurled her aura and stated. "That is not an offense I will swallow. Hence, today, we'll destroy all those powers that have targeted us. Our first stop is Koran City, the [Five Shadow Fang Group]."

A few seniors frowned, and one of them took a step forward.

Yasenia saw the yellow robe with white edges and knew he was a Sky Elder. 'That's the sword-master that joined in the first day.'

The man was stoic and spoke. "You didn't inform us about you being able to summon us for War at will."

Yasenia's eyebrow lifted, and she mocked. "Did you think that my power is a charity organization? You are consuming my resources and cultivation areas. Isn't it a bare minimum to fight for what I think is right?"

The sword master frowned. "I did not join your sect to fight for your cause."

Yasenia sneered. "Then, what is my use for you? Why did I accept you into my sect?"

The sword master answered naturally. "Because me being in your sect can act as a deterrent."

Yasenia burst into laughter at the ridiculousness. She looked around and asked, her slit pupils thinned into a line because of the anger she was feeling inside. "Anybody else that thinks like him?"

Yasenia saw that nobody answered, and her turbulent aura relaxed. "Oh, it seems that there is only one brainless man."

The sword master frowned. "Do not insult me, Lady Yasenia."

With a mocking sneer, she asked. "Or what?"

The man answered righteously. "I will leave your sect."

Yasenia laughed aloud for a good minute. "Ah... What a funny thing to say."

"Are you mocking me?" His stoic expression darkened, and he asked with a low and threatening tone.

Yasenia's face became completely cold. "I am. Now, die. Alaia."