Chapter 657. Searching Treasures, Finding Gods.

The first thing the seniors did was kill all remaining beasts.

Because Kali and Angel wanted to help Yasenia and the others quickly, they ignored the last three ninth-level Fusion Core beasts and a few other small ones that their armies didn't manage to finish off.

Valeria used extremely advanced footwork and instantly appeared before the three twenty-meter-tall creatures.

The three beasts looked down at the relatively small woman wearing an elegant and beautiful floral dress and lifted their giant legs, wanting to squash her.

Valeria's green eyes were calm, without any ripples, and she tapped the floor with the tip of her toe. The ground rippled as if she had tapped water instead of solid soil, and the three of them fell into a mud trap.

"RAH!"

"ROAH!?"

"GRAAA!!!"

Our resting girls saw the three beasts scream in pain and then cough blood, dying right after.

They were confused, so Tatyana explained. "Valeria has summoned roots in that mud pit. Thousands of roots have pierced their lower bodies, killing them instantly."

As if to prove her words, a single root sprouted from the ground wherever a beast remained alive, spearing their heads and killing them instantly.

A single breath was all it took to exterminate the remaining beasts.

Valeria smiled. "Very good. All the little things that bothered my cute master are dead."

Kali was still in her fox form, snuggling below Yasenia's left wing while emitting healing auras around herself to revitalize her lover. When she heard Valeria, she couldn't help but smile and chuckle.

Cecile was comfortably resting below Yasenia's other wing while using her healing white flames and harmonizing skill to help Yasenia regenerate. Of all of them, Yasenia was the one who took the most punishment since she tanked the giant serpent for many minutes.

Ebirah and Andrea were also injured, so Ebirah was surrounded by Kali's tails while resting at her side, making comfortable noises and leaning on the furry giant fox. Andrea was lying on Ebirah's back, relishing in the softly healing waves emitted by Kali.

Sierra was lying in front of Yasenia, and Angel and Evelyn were snuggling on Yasenia's giant dragon head.

Yasenia was leisurely wagging her tail, happy that her dears were surrounding her and giving her their warmth while looking at two spherical items, one the size of half a head and the other the size of one head, and inspecting them. They were the beast cores of the level one and level five Legendary Core beasts.

Yasenia's nostrils twitched. "The serpent's core smells nice, but the other doesn't look too appetizing."

Sierra lifted an eyebrow. "Really? You are quite picky, then. Both of them look quite delicious to me."

Cecile blinked and nuzzled with Yasenia, rubbing her giant phoenix head against Yasenia's dragon head. "I'm of the same opinion as you."

Ebirah moved her eyes and snapped her claws once. "I think the same as Sierra!"

The four beasts looked at Kali, curious. Kali gently approached her snout and sniffed them. "This one doesn't seem that bad, but I also don't find it a delicacy."

Yasenia chuckled. "So, something in the middle? Well, looking at our bloodline levels, it's just right."

Evelyn leaned over the edge of Yasenia's head to look down. "Can they be divided?"