Chapter 635. Yasenia's Surprising Discovery.

A few months went by since Yasenia's actions shook the Distancia Continent, and the secret realm opening was approaching.

Annihilation wars were very unusual. And Yasenia's decision to destroy five sects, two of them being second-rate, was something unheard of for the younger cultivators.

What surprised Yasenia was the lack of retaliation from the Nine Silent Fang Sect. Therefore, she asked Tatyana to use their expanding intelligence network to find out what happened.

Results arrived three weeks earlier, making her laugh.

It seemed that the Nine Sect was about to launch an attack on her, but Coraline and Tengliu appeared on their doorstep with thousands of strong cultivators.

Of course, the Nine Sect Leader was not scared, but if a War broke out, the damage would be too much.

Hence, after a few talks, he said that he would postpone seeking compensation until the power summit a few years later.

Coraline and Tengliu were okay with that answer and retreated. Pushing it more and saying things like to forget retaliation was too arrogant, even for those two who didn't fear anybody.

Yasenia felt warmth after she read the report and sighed. "Aunty Tengliu's actions are making it more and more difficult for me." She gave a chuckle and soon shook her head. She had already made up her mind to wait until she was strong enough.

Focusing on other interesting matter, the progress of the humans.

They were divided into two major groups: the ones that came from the Sky Continent and the natives.

The Sky Continent humans had Esther as their leader, while Clara and the rest of the human maids helped them from time to time.

The natives had, surprisingly, Luna as their leader.

The last four and a half years of care did wonders for the mentally devastated woman. Slowly but surely, the fan girls' care had seeped into the dry and cracked heart, filling the voids with warmth.

You could even see her occasionally smiling brightly and taking the hands of other girls as they walked.

Moreover, after being fed and reaching the second realm on both cultivation paths in four years, her appearance had transformed so much that she was unrecognizable.

Her height was similar to Evelyn's, but her body was unreal. Her curves were at Yasenia's level, and her beauty was extraordinary. Long black hair reaching her waist and dark eyes created a dark attractiveness, like a demoness of the night.

Moreover, unless she was in the presence of those she cared about, her personality was cold enough to freeze people around. Darkness, Death, and Water elements coupled with an extreme Yin physique made her a perfect Ice Beauty.

Her physique was uncovered together with her bloodline, and the names made Yasenia and the girls lift an eye and understand why she could survive. It felt like a sick joke of fate, but her bloodline was called [Flowing Lust Dream Demon], a variant of the succubus bloodline in humans.

If it weren't because of this bloodline, she wouldn't have looked as good when they first got her.

But if it weren't because of this bloodline, she would've died of all the rape she was exposed to. However, it was also likely that she was "used" so much because even without cultivation, as a Lust Demon bloodline holder, it would feel extraordinary to do it with her.

In short, it was a curse because of what made her suffer and a blessing because it kept her alive.

The constitution was called [Emotion Reaper Physique], and Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria confirmed that it was a sealed Physique that would evolve with time. It was also because of this constitution that she could break through even before she got a cultivation technique.