Chapter 682. Second Challenge, Du Xian. Unexpected situation?

After exiting, Yasenia looked at the list and saw Xiang Yinnu's name becoming red, while a message saying she won appeared beside her name.

Reading messages of other fights, she realized that surrendering was an option. 'Did Xiang Yinnu know?'

Shaking her head, the dragoness continued to look at the list and saw that all her girls had also been challenged. Thankfully, they've all won for now.

If Yasenia had to be objective, the weakest one of them would probably be Sierra. But even she was a pure beast mutated via the nurturing of a Thunder Soul for hundreds of years.

Of course, Yasenia was not confident if someone as strong as Xiang Yinnu challenged them. 'If I remember correctly, I have an hour of rest before I can be rechallenged, right? How much time is left before the monster waves open?'

The initial five hours they had fell to four and fifteen minutes.

Knowing that she had more than enough time, the first thing she did was look into a mirror naked to see her wounds.

After a while, she nodded and approached the recovery fountain at the side, carefully washing them with the healing spring water.

Gently caressing her scars with the water as she sat on the edge of the spring, Yasenia healed her pristine appearance in twenty minutes.

Then, she wore her revealing blue dress again and went to the bed to sit cross-legged and recover. 'I've used another Celestial Skill... With the remaining energy, I can release another three or four of them. I must use them wisely.'

She reviewed the battle with Xiang Yinnu in her head, thinking of ways that would've made the battle easier. 'I used things accurately, but I also gambled a few times. Even if I was confident she would fall for it, I could've been in danger if her reactions were quicker.'

Yasenia released her breath slowly, energy cycling in her body and nourishing her while also filling the Dantian. 'My use of energy is also a bit reckless. Not every sword strike needs to have a skill attached to it. If any other cultivator did what I do, their Dantians would dry up in a few minutes. Of course, since my natural energy regeneration is very high, using skills while keeping my energy lake fluctuating between 70-90 percent should be the best unless we are in the last stretch of the battle.'

While opening her alluring eyes, Yasenia smiled. 'Even then, the fight was a general success. I'm very happy with the results. My understanding of my intents, skills, and self have also increased a lot.'

Then, thinking of her wounds, the dragoness's luscious lips arched. 'Thankfully, the girls couldn't see me, or they might have felt anxious. I need to avoid wounds to the face if they are present.'

After the timer for her challenge ended, one arrived in an instant. Her vision fluctuated, and she landed on an arena similar to the previous one. However, the combat scars were completely healed from the ground. 'Interesting, does each person have an arena? I should've asked my dears if their arena was the same as mine.'

Then, the message finally arrived.

[You've been challenged by rank 921, Du Xian.]

'Huh? Rank 921? Does this person have a death wish?'

The dragoness hastily looked at her opponent, being on guard for the strange encounter. Yet, when she saw her opponent, her eyebrows arched. 'Oh? I know this woman.'

In front of her, an incredibly adorable squirrel woman stood with a solemn face that didn't suit her facial features and was holding two daggers.

She was very short, with a slim body, a pretty face, brown eyes and hair, rounded animal ears on top of her head, and a fluffy brown tail.