Chapter 782. Conversation Between Top Powers and Yasenia.

"Fu Lang Zu, has your temper shortened after losing your limbs? If you are not careful, you will end up like the Garuda Patriarch."

After hearing Tengliu's words, Fu Lang Zu sneered. "Do you not have anything else to mock me with? It seems that I overestimated your intelligence."

Tengliu's lips arched. "You just have fewer things than usual to mock, so I can't help but focus on your missing qualities."

Fu Lang Zu showed his fangs in a dangerous and handsome smile. "I could probably make you go missing if we fought."

Tengliu laughed, dismissing him. "Sure, sure."

The Holy Beast Empire's Emperor appeared and snorted. "What are you two, children?"

The Abyss Chasm Empire's Emperor also appeared. "It's a shame, truly."

The Holy Beast Emperor looked over. "What do you mean?"

The Abyss Chasm Emperor shook his head. "Why didn't you surrender to the Divines? At least, you would've made a decent opponent. However, now that we have the Demon's backing and you choose..." He looked at Yasenia with an indifferent face. "...That. We are not competing even at the same level."

Yasenia looked at him and chuckled.

With a frown, the Abyss Chasm Emperor looked over. "What are you laughing about, junior? Have your parents not taught you about respect toward your elders?"

Yasenia smiled coldly. "You are acting as if the Demons are some sort of big deal. Oh, they are so powerful that when I slaughtered one of their kind in front of them, they decided not to act~."

The Abyss Chasm Emperor shook his head. "Ignorant. If you think that just because of that, you are over them, then you are delusional. I don't know from what kind of place you come from, but there are tens of cultivators in the Transcendent Realm from where the Demons come. One of those is enough to annihilate you with one look."

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "Oh... Tens of them?"

The Demons appeared and Dyrathos, the flame demon leader, mocked. "What, are you learning to be afraid now, Dragon?"

Yasenia blinked and smiled. "I didn't expect it from brainless creatures, but I think you would be able to feel my nervousness if I were, right? After all, Demons are quite acute at detecting negative emotions. Say, try to find anything like that in me."

Dyrathos ridiculed. "Did you think that you can hide behind your tools and try to deceive me? Regardless if I can or not, the fact that you have been speaking in circles is quite telling of your mental situation."

With a sigh, our dragoness shook her head. "Honestly, what have you come here to do? You can't attack me, you can't influence me, and you can't prove any of your claims." Yasenia's eyes flashed, and she smiled. "How about now I say that my mother is in the Law Creator Realm? Would you believe me?"

The girls and maids behind Yasenia had to hold back their bodies from reacting, many of them stifling their laughter. 'That tone... They'll probably take it as a joke.'

Dyrathos and the other demons mockingly laughed. Dyrathos sneered. "Little girl, if you knew what those words mean, you wouldn't speak them so easily. Do you even understand how terrifying a Law Creator truly is? Even our Demon Sovereigns can only match up to them. They are powerhouses of the Universe everywhere except in the high-heavens. One of them can rule galaxies worth of territory."

Yasenia blinked and tilted her head. "Really?"

Her hand, holding Tatyana's hand, squeezed as if asking why she hadn't said it before. Tatyana didn't react; she just smiled as she looked at her, making Yasenia want to take a bite out of frustration. 'I know so little about you...'