Chapter 687. Group Battle. Qiao Mei Lan's True Face and Lea's Realization.

Author Note: Happy New Year!

******************************************************

After hearing Yasenia's declaration, Qiao Mei Lan sneered and looked at Yasenia with open disdain. "You are just a prideful beast that has nothing but arrogance in their veins. A comment, and you think that killing is your right? How egocentric can you get? Not to mention, each of our groups has five Epoch Core cultivators, while yours only has Ethereal Soul Realms. Has your ability to kill a few beasts and weak challengers gone to your head?"

Yasenia began gathering her energy, her face unchanged. "Ignorant of lifeways, you protect a person who wanted and provoked a crowd into trying to attack and rape. Even now, his words toward your group and mine were clearly sexual, and if given a chance, Huang Tao would stick his dick in you with or without consent. Only because you are powerful and have a clear background is he restraining himself, and even then, he is always suggesting doing it with him."

Yasenia's energy enveloped her entire body while her [Celestial Cosmos Dress] enveloped her body, making her energy and strength soar. "Qiao Mei Lan, being a cold and calculating person doesn't mean bending your knees to what's always best with absolute rationale, but knowing that in this World, the self prevails over anything you can achieve."

The dragoness looked deeply at her without waiting for their answers, and she uttered with apparent disdain. "You are probably trying to imitate someone with your unnatural coldness, but I can see how emotional and hot-headed you are when you can't even realize that selling five mermaids to become sexual toys for an item is worse than what Huang Tao is doing. He might be an ass, but he is just following the way of a Dual Cultivator. You, on the other hand, are sending your people to be opened without concern."

Qiao Mei Lan was angered because many of Yasenia's words hit that sore spot in her mind. "Arrogant lizard! Your race was once eradicated because of your know-it-all attitude!" Then, she smiled, but the "elegant coldness" was long gone, giving way to her natural expression of anger and prideful contempt. "Even these beautiful clothes are made from dragon scales; maybe they are one of your family members, hahaha."

Huang Tao smiled and spoke to Qiao Mei Lan. "Hey, beautiful Mei Lan, if you help me capture Yasenia, the fire orb is yours. What do you say? Moreover, you can shut up the big-mouthed dragoness and see her squirm."

Qiao Mei Lan smiled with an evil light in her eyes. "Sure."

The mermaid focused on Yasenia's expression to try and see if their conversation made any emotions surface, but the only thing she could feel was the previous coldness increase another notch. By now, not even her natural playful smile remained on her face.

Yasenia didn't even wait for them to continue speaking. She had said her part in a minimal attempt to convince her, and she had also seen her true nature. More words would be nothing but wasted saliva.

When Qiao Mei Lan was about to continue speaking while looking down on Yasenia, the dragoness's energy went wild as she took a decisive step forward and used the entirety of her body to slash the air.

[Draconic Crescent Moon] exploded from her sword, freezing and slicing everything in its path.

The giant silver crescent took them by surprise, not expecting her to attack. After all, altercations between first-ranked powers were not rare. Still, those who ended in physical violence were few and far between due to the balanced nature Distancia's forces maintained.

Even then, they were Epoch Core cultivators, so they reacted as quickly as they could and defended with body-strengthening methods.

BANG!