Chapter 691. Sand Castle Against the Waves.

Sarah felt her back being soaked in a cold sweat when Yasenia's unrestrained killing intent swallowed her.

The dragoness's slit pupils had thinned into lines, and her voice boomed like a dragon roar as she shouted. "You ungrateful woman! I haven't revealed the fact that you are a human out of consideration of our past friendship; I gave you a place to stay without you needing to worry about anything, even at the cost of being discovered for housing humans! I gave you resources, status, and living conditions, cultivators ten times stronger than you would dream about! I kept you informed, gave you elder-level privileges, and even shared and traded with you information you would wish to know, like the date of this secret realm! Yet you say that I'm trying to bully you!? That I am toying with you!? That I forced myself on someone!?"

Sarah was startled, and her heart skipped a beat out of fright.

Then, she realized that something in what Yasenia had said was too dangerous for herself, but it was too late to stop her.

Meanwhile, Yasenia summoned her sword and was about to continue when she saw the faces of the four beast human women behind Sarah open their eyes widely while looking at Sarah.

As sharp as she was with emotions, she could realize that there was not only surprise but a sense of betrayal in those eyes. 'Huh?'

Of them all, the one who loved Sarah the most, Harmony, screamed at Yasenia, her eyes trembling with convoluted emotions. "What are you talking about!? How dare you call Sarah a human!?"

Yasenia looked at Harmony indifferently for a second, and then her eyes flashed with realization. 'No way, did Sarah fake her bloodline?'

She couldn't help but look at Sarah with mocking eyes and sneered. "You are a worse piece of trash than I imagined. You haven't told your lovers that you are a human? Hahaha, this is ridiculous."

Lana, the dragon woman, shouted at Yasenia with a high-pitched but timid voice. "S-Sect Master, even if you are angry at Sarah, you shouldn't slander her!"

Yasenia looked at Lana and saw the innocence around her about to collapse. Out of all of Sarah's harem, Lana was someone Yasenia had previously talked with privately, becoming somewhat close.

Even while anger burned inside her, and she wanted nothing more than to charge forward and start fighting with Sarah, she tried to calm her tone while speaking to this innocent dragon princess. "Why would I lie with something so easy to prove?"

"No! You are lying! There is no way Sarah is a human!"

While Yasenia confronted the four beast humans, Sarah was frantically speaking with her system.

'System, can I buy a beast bloodline or something? I need to make my beast appearance foolproof, or things will go very bad!'

[Host. Changing from human to beast is expensive, but if the bloodline is low enough, you have enough points.]

'Perfect! Let's do it quickly!'

[Host. Let me finish. While possible, the process is not instantaneous, and your human bloodline will be revealed while the bloodline changes. Moreover, you need to be cultivating. I don't think you can do so in this situation.]

'Shit, then what do I do!?'

[Your concealing formations are strong. Even the tests Yasenia made for the entrance test would not be able to tell your human bloodline.]

Sarah looked at the affection from the beast human girls and saw that the numbers were lowering and increasing, a sign that they still trusted her and didn't believe Yasenia's words yet. 'Since I can't change, I'll need to fake it until I make it!'