Chapter 695. An Otherworlder's Plight and Consequences.

Sarah has never been an outstanding woman. She was born in a middle-class home, she was brought up by normal, loving parents, and while she never excelled at school, she also never failed.

Her social skills were there, she had a good physical appearance, and the friends she made during her adolescence lasted through her short adulthood. Besides that, she had many hobbies, reading online books being one of them, and had settled most of her future by the age of 25.

An average but fulfilling life with friends, family, and a normal-paying job. The only thing she never had was a lover, or, to be more precise, a serious lover. She had gone on dates but never crossed the last line, finding her partners not good enough to choose them to spend the rest of her life with.

She was undoubtedly not a blessed or wealthy person, but her day-to-day life was not complicated, and she lived a happy and primarily stress-free life.

Yet, without knowing when or how, she suddenly appeared in the middle of a forest.

At one moment, she was driving toward her workplace, and at the next moment, she was standing in the middle of nowhere.

What surrounded her were trees so tall and wide that she doubted her eyes. Not even on the internet had she ever seen trees this big. Trees that stretched upward higher than even the skyscrapers of the city she lived in.

'Am I dreaming?'

That was her first thought; after all, the sight was so absurd that everybody would be confused.

And while she looked around, lost and confused, a mechanical and cold voice rang in her head, startling her.

Reading the messages, she realized that she was no longer in the place she previously lived. She was no longer even on the same planet or reality.

Instantly, she realized that she was in a fantasy World. Moreover, it was one of her favorite cultivation novels.

'A cultivation world!'

The world of cultivation, a place where powers that can move stars and allow people to move between worlds, existed.

However, while she was excited at first, her surroundings suddenly felt many times scarier.

Thankfully for her, she wasn't thrown here without anything. She had a system with her! A thing she knew that if the people of the cultivation world knew about, they might hunt her down. So, afraid of being discovered, she swore never to reveal the existence of the system.

What she learned next was that this system called itself the [Harem Goddess System], making her feel excited. She could already picture her future of being surrounded by handsome men, all coddling her and loving her.

Still, it seemed that her Fate wasn't as such.

She met someone who twisted her sexuality so severely that she became as bent as a 'mosquito coil.'

'Beautiful women are the best!'

That's what she thought, and a thought that held up for a while. While she wasn't successful in wooing the absolutely gorgeous woman who made her heart thump just thinking of her, she managed to create her own harem.

The women of a fantasy world, with beauty standards that would make any model of her past life feel ashamed, took care of her so nicely that she was drowning in passion.

Sarah was satisfied with her first lover. However, her system, the cheat code that could guarantee an easy-sailing life in this world, was a Harem System, owning many tools that helped her get stronger the more lovers she gained. So, she decided to seduce all the girls she found interesting.