Chapter 608. Five Beasts and a... Holy? Person.

When Sarah heard the news, the news reached a mountain filled with powerful beasts.

Over the last three years, the previously wild creatures had organized and created groups.

The powers in the surroundings were surprised and learned that five youths had appeared and led them with very progressive methods.

After investigating, they couldn't discover much besides that their high-level bloodlines and intelligence were outstanding.

On the mountain range, these five youths were listening to a tiny rodent. A rare race of beasts that maintained their mortal size while increasing their strength.

"Five Divine Heirs, we've learned something about the person you've been searching for!"

One of them, a tall and voluptuous woman with large green draconic wings and a long tail with emerald-like scales, lifted her eyebrow. "Oh? What did you find?"

"Yes! We've discovered the existence of the Astral Sky Sect. A power that will open in the near future."

A half-black, half-white-haired youth approached the voluptuous and tall dragon woman. "He beat me to it, it seems. What do you think we should do, Laurina?"

Laurina pondered seriously, but her wagging tail because of happiness didn't escape their eyes. "That's really good. It has been a few years since I saw little sister Yasenia's delicious body- cough. I mean, since we managed to gather and unite all the senior beasts of this mountain range, and their strength is not bad, we should guide them all toward little sis Yasenia so that we can become her strength."

Gorena, a very tall, muscular, but gentle-looking woman, smiled. "All of them? What about the natural resources here?"

Laurina looked up at her and spoke. "Just take everything Earth ranked and above. Moreover, you are an [Island Turtle]. Can't you transform and float most of the things we can't store in our rings on your back?"

Gorena softly chuckled and turned her head. "Frisk, can you help me?"

Frisk, a short blonde man, nodded. "Sure, big sis Gorena. I'll summon a cloud below you to help you during the journey."

The half-black-half-white-haired man asked. "We can tell those oldies to help us, no? A few of them can't take their human forms either way."

The last one, a blue-haired, slender, and cold-looking woman, sighed. "Razar, you know that we should be respectful. They might have low-level bloodlines. But at least they are our seniors."

The man snorted. "Whatever. Can you not be so serious all of the time, Sirae? Being an [Ice Phoenix] doesn't mean you must act like an iceberg."

Sirae rolled her eyes and turned toward Laurina. "When do we leave?"

Laurina smiled. "Now! I hope Yasenia likes her new three thousand subordinates."

Frisk tilted his head. "Aren't there a few more?"

Laurina blinked her green slit eyes. "But those in the Mental Nourishing Realm and above are about three thousand, right? Those below that level aren't worth it as a subordinate. They must train first!"

Gorena patted Laurina's head. "Don't say something you don't feel aloud. I know you consider them close. What if they hear you? They would be heartbroken, right?"

Laurina pouted but pushed her head against the big hand on her head. "Big sis Gorena, I'm not your child. Also, I knew it already. No need to remind me!"

Gorena smiled. "I know. But I'm the oldest, so I need to take care of all of you. You also call me big sis, so I'll treat you as my little sis."

The other four snorted, but their eyes had a smile. In recent years, facing difficulties together has brought them much closer to each other.