Chapter 609. Tatyana Pierces The Void.

Meanwhile, Tatyana focused on the formation and felt her meridians straining to move the energy, but her face didn't change in the sightless.

The rivers of energy her body was moving per second would drain even Yasenia with just a minute of supporting it.

She was mid-preparation, slowly activating all the extra measures she needed to take.

Tatyana looked around, and her powerful spiritual sense spread to analyze the formation. 'Good, the connection is done. The space is stable. The countermeasures are prepared. Moreover, I was able to trick the main will of the heavens...'

While doing all of this, Tatyana's red eyes and skin glowed because of the sheer amount of energy flowing through her meridians. Because the dantian was located in the soul, her current body had access to her actual energy reserves, so there were no problems regarding the energy quantity needed.

Tatyana lifted her arm, and a small part of the lines and symbols lit up, connecting her soul with the vast formation.

"Come to me. [Void Shredding Formation Pen]."

Her voice echoed as the space around her hand twisted as she summoned a treasure from her spatial ring in her main body.

The space above Tatyana collapsed, and a massive translucent hand that dwarfed mountains descended from the void, handling the Death Empress something.

Distancia, a low-level world, could not resist the sheer pressure from her soul descending into the world.

Looking at the events, the girls gulped. Her raw strength to twist, crumble, and tear space apart with just her presence was awe-inspiring.

Looking at the item that appeared in Tatyana's hand, they all found it familiar.

Tatyana had momentarily summoned the Death Empress's personal formation pen from the main body's spatial ring.

The space around the extremely high-quality treasure twisted and cracked in a few spots because of the sheer pressure of the Formation Pen's aura, hastily regenerating right after.

Unlike Yasenia's spatial ring, a treasure previously owed by Tatyana but of lesser quality, this formation pen didn't have space qualities to avoid leaking its pressure. Not to mention, the current Tatyana was not strong enough to suppress it. Therefore, low-level worlds couldn't even handle the stress its aura emitted.

Naturally, the heavens were not happy.

RUMBLE!

The appearance of a treasure far beyond what these heavens could resist was something they didn't want to support. Hence, they summoned terrible tribulation clouds that gathered with monstrously strong lightning dragons danced between the clouds with a thunderous presence.

Tatyana looked upward indifferently, with her body connected to her descended soul. She was unafraid. "Did you not learn your lesson? If I wanted to destroy you or the balance of this world, I have much more direct methods."

She didn't speak loudly, but her voice seemed to reverberate in the fabric of the world, making everything around twist by the raw strength of her voice.

The gathering clouds thundered with tremendous might, seemingly still angry.

RUMBLE

"This is a warning."

Tatyana waved her arm upward, and her soul's aura burst from her toward the sky.

It was not her current body's aura but her main body's aura. Something she could summon thanks to the formation, the same with her formation pen.