Chapter 780. Five Mountains.

After Yasenia asked the maids to search for the three missing people, Doriel and Clara moved together with four other maids.

In the meantime, Yasenia looked around and asked, "Does anybody know where they went or what they are up to?"

Looking around, she didn't see anyone who knew about it, so she lifted an eyebrow. "Is there anyone who knows those three?"

Seeing the continued silence, Yasenia got thoughtful. 'Hm... Nobody knows them? Peak-level Epoch Cores are already considered Core Elders, and they have quite a few dealings with each other. Now you are telling me that nobody knows them?'

The dragoness thought of many different scenarios, but she didn't have clues, so it could really be anything. 'But, the most probable scenario is that they thought I discovered them and they were traitors because of my previous comment. So, taking advantage of the chance I gave them to roam freely, they escaped or returned to their original powers. Now... Will Doriel, Clara, and the others find them or not?'

Yasenia wasn't worried that it was a trap because each maid had enough life-saving treasures on them. Moreover, on the off-chance that something happened, she had confidence that they could resist and ask for help until the others arrived.

Plus, the place they were was not ideal to provoke people.

Regardless of how strong the Demons were, disrespecting the World Summit openly would gain them the wrath of everyone. Even the Continental Shadows had a history of punishing those who messed up with the event.

The maids returned ten minutes later. Doriel was holding one scared cat woman, and Clara was holding one terrified lizard man.

However, Yasenia blinked when she didn't recognize their faces. "Who-" The dragoness paused and sniffed. Her sharp sense of smell detected the hidden scent that they had in the past. "... Oh?"

Yasenia smiled and approached, her hips sashaying temptingly. "Well, well. You two managed to impersonate someone for so long under my radar? Very good. Talented, if I might say so myself."

Yasenia leaned down and asked with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Where is the other one and the people who you impersonated?"

The cat woman stuttered, tears slowly building in her eyes. "W-We don't know. We were tasked to keep an eye on you and inform other people, nothing more, I swear!"

Yasenia laughed. "Do you think I care about you? I'll ask again on the off-chance that you didn't hear me correctly." Yasenia lifted her chin and looked down at her with thinned pupils. "Where are my sect members?"

The cat woman felt the finger on her chin and a chill went up her spine. It was cold like ice cubes, and the predatory draconic gaze looking down on her made her legs tremble so badly that if Doriel weren't holding her, she would've probably fallen on her butt. "L-Lady Yasenia, I really don't-"

Yasenia released her and walked toward the man, leaving one sentence behind. "Tie her up and prepare to send her to the torture rooms when we return."

The cat woman, terrified out of her mind, wanted to beg. However, Doriel grabbed her chin and turned her head forcefully. "[Malevolent Devil Gaze: Nightmare]."

The cat woman's pupils expanded as she peered into the bottomless black abyss that was Doriel's eyes, and her body went limp as her mind fell into a chaotic, unending nightmare.

The dog man's gag was released, but unlike the cat woman, who had received information about Yasenia's true nature beforehand, he was fearless.

Once Yasenia was close, he lifted his leg and attacked Yasenia without holding back, revealing low-level Epoch Core strength.