Chapter 774. Consequences. Dragon vs High-level Epoch Core.

"Who are you? To dare come to our gate and act so arrogantly with such a small group, you better have a good reason!"

After hearing such a question from the five-meter-tall merman, Yasenia's indifferent expression cooled down even more. "Do fish people think that others are lacking intelligence? What kind of asinine question is that? You ask about who I am. You know perfectly well who I am and why I came here."

The merman snorted. "There have been many years since anybody dared come to protest at my doorsteps. If you were assassinated in any way, you should search for who paid us to do so, not us. As the saying goes, don't blame the messenger; blame the one who wrote the message."

Yasenia's lips arched mockingly. "What's the point?"

The merman frowned. "What do you mean?"

Yasenia asked. "What's the point of all this bullshit? Did you expect me to go, 'Ah, sorry, how could I not remember, silly me! I'm going to leave now since everything was a misunderstanding.' Or something similar?"

The dragoness stopped about 1000 meters away from the merman, with plenty of space to maneuver and be heard by him. The width of the chasm reached several thousand meters, so while each group was on one side, both leaders were near the middle, face to face.

Yasenia's bottled anger finally began resurfacing, her pupils thinning to lines as a terrible aura began seeping from her and creating turbulent currents around her. "Do you think I need to interrogate anybody to know that your pitiful group allied with Demons? Or that the Demons are allied with the Ocean Chasm Empire, which you probably thought was a big enough backer to deter me from moving?"

The merman frowned. He could clearly feel that the dragon in front of him was at the peak of the fourth realm, and yet, the pressure and killing intent slowly radiating made his heart feel heavy. 'I'm feeling threatened by a fourth realm junior? How is this possible?'

Yasenia spoke word by word, her tone rising. "Usually, I don't really mind when someone tries to send assassins my way. It is a natural course of action while trying to push forward and take a bite out of someone else's resources. Who would sit aside when a new power appears and said power tries to steal resources? BUT!"

Yasenia growled, her irises slowly being tainted in a shade of bright red for the first time in many years. "You targeted Kaleina!"

Yasenia looked at them frostily, and the anger that she had controlled since the mercenaries tried to kidnap her baby finally erupted with a rumbling dragon roar and killing intent.

ROAR!

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH MY CHILD!?"

Her aura burst outward, rushing toward the merman. To counterattack, because of Yasenia's low level, instead of himself, five high-level Epoch Core seniors from the other side used theirs to counter.

One of them spat. "Disrespectful Junior, if you run rampant in front of your seniors, you will get hurt!"

However, their eyes widened in terror when the five high-level Epoch Core auras clashed against Yasenia's. The five auras were blasted into pieces as Yasenia's presence inundated the chasm, swallowing everything in Yasenia's Empyrean presence.

Her [Monarch Intent], [War Intent], [Celestial Intent], Dragon Aura, and other similar aura-increasing abilities boosted her ability to pressure other cultivators several times over. Then, adding her refined soul strength, her presence magnified like a chemical chain reaction, swelling enough to be considered someone at the top of the continent spiritual-pressure-wise.

The faces of the spirits and everyone on the other side changed as the wrathful dragon enveloped everything and radiated waves of killing intent like a hurricane.