Chapter 755. Maid's strength and Cultivation Techniques (R-18)

Kali and Cecile stopped trembling after being filled and moved upward, landing kisses on Yasenia's face, neck, and upper body.

The dragoness felt their hot insides wrapping around her after she released her load. "Good?"

Kali muttered while the tail gently stirred her insides. "Yes, I feel so warm~."

Cecile sighed as she moved her waist in circles. "My body is still trembling with pleasure."

However, Cecile soon began to move again, and so the tail followed her movements. Yasenia's large penis moved back, scraping the wrinkles inside Cecile's vagina, which made Kali feel the same, thanks to the tail.

Kali's relaxed eyes widened as her sensitive pussy was starting to get stroked again. "O-Oh, wait, I'm still sensitive!" But Cecile didn't wait, and her waist got to work again, moving up and down as her upper body rested on Yasenia's torso.

Kali squirmed and moaned. "AH! AH! AH!" The sensitive genitals sent waves of pleasure to her brain, and her pussy began squirting fluids in a surprise orgasm. "OH! OH! OH!"

Cecile's lips arched as she saw Kali's green eyes rolling and the chestnut-colored hair stuck to her sweaty face. Cecile moaned and spoke. "Since you want to experience what I experience, prepare yourself~."

Then, Cecile's waist accelerated further as she began pistoning like crazy and fucking herself with wild abandon. Her body gushed water to lubricate their connected parts, and each time, it made Cecile feel a climax.

Cecile's mouth slackened as saliva began dripping because of the continuous orgasms, but she didn't stop her waist for a second.

Yasenia also moaned as Kali's and Cecile's pussies convulsed like hungry mouths as if they were trying to milk the soul out of her. Her penis and tail melted in pleasure, making the feeling of orgasm rise quickly.

Kali trembled and hugged Yasenia tightly as her pussy became a fountain that squirted fluids each time the tail went out, and her moans echoed in the room. "I'm cumming! Oh, again, again! I'm Cumming again! I can't stop! I can't stop! Yasenia, Yasenia, Yasenia! I-I'm, oh no, I can't hold it in! I'm cumming!!!"

The orgasms made Kali lose control of her waist muscles, and her bladder loosened, releasing a stream of liquid as the tail continued to fuck her. Kali's body spasmed in pleasure but couldn't vocalize it because Yasenia' swallowed her mouth in a tongue-deep kiss.

Yasenia felt a warm liquid hitting her leg as Kali's green eyes rolled in pleasure, and her tongue moved around, greedily swallowing her saliva, but her tail didn't stop squelching inside Kali's pussy.

Meanwhile, Cecile's drool had already started pooling on Yasenia's breasts as the dragoness started taking an active role and moving her waist upward.

The thrusts reached her womb and pushed it, forcing the cervix to widen. Cecile's melted icy blue eyes widened as she realized the aim of her lover, and it wasn't long before the constant poking managed to open her last line of defense. "Ah! Womb! You are inside my womb! Oh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck my womb, fuck my womb!"

Cecile's body spasmed in pleasure as Yasenia's dick stirred her insides.

Yasenia sped up, and not holding back the sensations, she reached an orgasm. "Get filled!"

After one powerful thrust, both members dug as deep as possible and began releasing another discharge. The jet of semen pushed against the uterine walls, making Kali's and Cecile's lips arch in a deranged manner as their entire faces loosened in pleasure.

After the powerful wave of pleasure that rocked Kali's and Cecile's minds, the Fox couldn't hold on, and she fell limp on the bed.

Yasenia laughed a bit, kissing Kali's slack mouth as she took out her tail from her pussy. A gush of white semen flowed out, staining the sofa and creating a small puddle. "Sweetheart~, now it's your turn."