Chapter 724. Tatyana's Scam- Negotiation. Approaching the Army.

Before discussing the incoming army matter, the Holy Beast Emperor asked. "Sect Master Yasenia, I know that your power did something to the Five Fang Serpent Clan Patriarch because we've received news of many doctors going to his residence. Of all the recent events he faced, it was his clash with your mother that affected him the most, so I was wondering if there is a way to pardon him?"

Yasenia looked in her memories to remember what this person had done and quickly recalled what happened. 'He challenged me when I spoke about being a First Ranked Power before the secret realm and released a shockwave that would've heavily injured me when I opposed him. Then, Mom used a formation to suppress him and fed him a strange pill...'

Yasenia looked at the emperor and shook her head. "It's not possible. That person tried to cripple me. Of course, if you can convince my mother to save his life, then I won't say otherwise. Even then, I will advise you otherwise and find someone in his power to inherit his position."

They all looked at the red-eyed woman who had been silently sitting by Yasenia's side all the time and felt a headache coming.

The fact that she was a human was already difficult to accept, but all the times they'd made a business transaction with her, it had been impossible to gain even a slight advantage.

In short, they've been scammed by her multiple times with offers they couldn't refuse.

The Holy Beast Emperor's lips twitched as he thought. 'If I ask her for something like that, I'll probably have to sell half of my Empire...'

Tatyana smiled, looking at the Holy Beast Emperor as if he were a sack of walking treasures. "Well, what do you suggest?"

Everyone other than the beast Emperor looked sideways, not wanting to do anything to do with this.

The proud Emperor saw that and wanted nothing more than to give each of them a beating. 'Aren't we allies!? Why are you acting as if it were not your problem!?'

He quickly recomposed himself and coughed once, regaining his bearing. "Although I don't know what kind of medicine you gave him, it shouldn't be that precious, right? How about 50 million flawless Parus?"

Tatyana smiled, and those observing winced as unpleasant memories struck their minds.

'He is done...'

"50 million? How could you say that, oh mighty Emperor? The person we are talking about is one of the strongest high-level Epoch Core creatures in the World. If you could save experts as strong as him for 50 million flawless Parus, everyone in the World would do that."

Then, Tatyana smirked playfully, making the Holy Beast Emperor tense.

"By the way, I've heard that the number of subjects in your Holy Beast Empire has already reached one hundred billion... Quite an achievement for a mortal organization. I'm impressed."

'You don't sound impressed at all!' Thought the other experts present.

The Holy Beast Emperor frowned and asked. "Why do you bring the population up?"

Tatyana laughed. "I'm glad you asked!"

The Emperor wanted to slap his mouth at his reflexive answer.

"We, the Astral Sky Sect, are merciful and caring about world matters."

'Who would believe you!?'

"So, we won't ask much. How about you migrate a few million subjects to our territories? The Holy Beast Empire holds the most diverse species among all powers, so you giving us an entire city with a few million should not be a problem, right?"