Chapter 716. Start of the ritual. (R-18)

After Tatyana's and Valeria's fingers began caressing her body, Yasenia shivered with pleasure.

It felt as if their fingertips carried electricity, sparking her nerves and sending pleasure waves through her body.

Yasenia released a soft moan, and her alluring voice pleasantly tingled Tatyana's and Valeria's ears.

The entire room they were in was filled with numerous formations that moved the energy around their bodies. These soft energy waves caressed Yasenia's body like a gentle breeze, but at the same time, her sensitivity increased many times over.

While being hugged from behind by Valeria, Tatyana snuggled in her arms and stole her lips to invite her tongue into a tantalizing dance; both women caressed Yasenia's non-sexual areas slowly.

With their several skills, foreplay was wholly unnecessary. Even if they started having sex now, Yasenia would never feel uncomfortable about it. Even now, Tatyana and Valeria could see with their spiritual sense how Yasenia's dick was painfully erect and spewing precum while her pussy was drooling love juices as if it wanted to devour something badly.

However, they wanted to pamper her, so they didn't proceed to do the act straight away.

Her soft moans of pleasure as they caressed her were so enthralling that their bodies would flinch with her voice.

Yasenia's eyes, as Tatyana kissed her and interlocked tongues with her, became hazy and moist. The golden color of her beautiful draconic eyes was enhanced by the unshed tears of pleasure, giving her gaze such allure that even made the hearts of these two seniors thump.

While their experience was vast, and they'd seen their fair share of beauties and handsome men, there was an additional layer of affection toward Yasenia that made her otherworldly appearance even more enchanting, exciting them.

Valeria unconsciously tightened the hug while she began kissing Yasenia's nape. Her emerald-green eyes softened, and her hand moved toward Yasenia's tail and grabbed it from the root.

However, the second she touched the now ultra-sensitive tail, Yasenia moaned aloud, her back arching and looking at Valeria with eyes that dripped seduction and wanted affection.

Attracting her mates through unconscious gestures was a natural reaction from the dragoness, who was seduction incarnate.

When Valeria looked at those golden eyes that looked at her so tenderly, her ancient heart thumped, making her feel strangely excited and nervous.

Without even thinking, she leaned down and captured Yasenia's lips. The dragoness's eyes widened in surprise, but when she registered the tasty saliva and energy from the Spirit Queen, her body softened, and she answered.

Valeria unconsciously became more excited when Yasenia answered her kiss, and she deepened it as much as possible, making the precious creature between her arms moan.

Tatyana looked from the side with a smirk, leaving a trail of kisses as she went down her neck, arriving at Yasenia's proud and large breasts. 'Fufu, they are even bigger than my head~.'

While Yasenia delightedly swallowed the energy from Valeria's saliva as they pleasantly and deeply kissed, she felt a wet and slimy thing lick one of her nipples.

As if she had been electrocuted, her entire body trembled as her waist arched together with her back, making her already prominent chest even more pronounced.

Moreover, as Valeria held her tail when her waist arched upward, the hand slid across her sensitive scales, making Yasenia's eyes flip upward as a throaty moan escaped her mouth. "Mmmmph!"