Chapter 692. Shattering bonds.

[Ding! Bloodline Concealing Formation has been disrupted for one minute.]

With that seemingly innocent yet impactful message, Sarah's aura changed together with the presence of the other six, becoming distinctively human.

Sarah's eyes widened with the second consecutive blow, the first being Lillian being impaled by Yasenia.

And yet, while her stomach twisted and her entire body felt unwell, her vision got filled with many messages that made her mood plummet further as they came.

[Ding! Dorian's affection dropped by 150 points. Affection reduced to -58 points (Heartbroken).]

[<Lovers Second Chance> is on cooldown and couldn't stop the favorability drop.]

[Ding! Lana's affection dropped by 165 points. Affection reduced to -80 points (Loathing).]

[<Lovers Second Chance> is on cooldown and couldn't stop the favorability drop.]

[Ding! Harmony's affection dropped by 200 points. Affection reduced to -100 points (Mortal Enemy).]

[<Lovers Second Chance> is on cooldown and couldn't stop the favorability drop.]

[Ding! Paledora's affection dropped by 120 points. Affection reduced to -30 points (Disappointed).]

[<Lovers Second Chance> is on cooldown and couldn't stop the favorability drop.]

Sarah became stiff and hastily looked at them. "I can explain-."

But, before she could speak up, her spiritual sense caught a hand reaching for her neck, and she hastily protected herself with an energy wall.

BANG!

"Guh!"

The impact of the palm pushed her back several steps, and her eyes caught the face of the one who attacked her, making her heart feel as if someone was stabbing her. "H-Harmony, please listen."

The white-winged woman snarled with tears in her eyes, her aura exploding in a hurricane of gales. "Don't call me by my name, Human! How dare you deceive and rape me!? You disgusting creature should die and disappear from the face of this Continent!"

Then, Harmony rushed forward again, summoning a slim white sword and using her entire cultivation base to attack.

The attack carried intent to kill, making Sarah feel so unwell that she reacted a step slower, and the attack grazed her shoulder, drawing blood.

Harmony didn't stop; naturally, Sarah wouldn't stay still and be constantly attacked, so she summoned her own sword to parry her attacks.

CLANG!

Harmony's tear-stained face twisted further. "YOU DARE DEFEND YOURSELF!?"

Sarah's and Harmony's swords clashed continuously, and Sarah tried to speak in between. "Harmony, please listen to me! I had a good reason to hide this!"

"SHUT UP!"

Sarah wanted to speak up again, but her back exploded in chills, and she hastily looked back.

Behind her, the usual innocently smiling and voluptuous brown-scaled dragon woman had her face twisted with hatred as she punched her back.

BOOM!

Sarah's entire body shook because of the brute strength of the dragon-woman's punch, and she flew tens of meters, smashing through a few tall rocks.

Lana's voice was cold like winter, accompanied by a dragon growl. "How dare you deceive me. How dare you betray my trust and steal my purity! With the name of my family at stake, I promise I'll hunt you down until the day you die!"