Chapter 686. Yasenia Exploring the Treasure Land.

Author Note: Before you continue reading, do you want to vote here? Here is a PUBLIC poll about the Cover Image for Rise of the Death Empress. I thought it would be easier that way. Have fun voting~. It closes on the 1st of January at 9:00 AM GMT+1

pa tre on.com/posts/rise-of-death-95528914

**********************************************************

Nothing interesting happened in the first few hours, and Yasenia's group just collected a few treasures of little value.

While this place was called a Treasure Land, it was so for the Distancia Continent's residents.

Yasenia had her eyesight in heaven-ranked items to consider them valuable and at least high-level Heaven-rank to consider them proper treasures she would fight over. Meanwhile, Distancia people would find Earth-ranked items interesting, while anything above the high-level Earth Rank was worth fighting for.

Yasenia understood such truths, so she focused her senses on tracking down heaven-ranked items while giving treasures she didn't want to others.

Using the one-to-ten ratio of Heaven to Earth items, Yasenia collected most of them while giving every Earth rank one to the others.

Du Xian and Du Lian didn't complain since this number of Earth Rank items was already an immense wealth for them. Other than them, Lea and Laurina weren't greedy because Yasenia was the Sect Master, and she would compensate them with Astral Points, which they found more valuable than a random Earth- or Heaven-ranked item.

While they explored deeper into the Volcanic Treasure Land, Du Xian approached and initiated a conversation. "Yasenia, I know I've said it a few times, but thank you for surrendering, really. I did not expect to advance so quickly. It's impressive how many points you won. Do you have a 2.2 multiplier?"

Her admiring tone was clear and easy to recognize, making the restless Du Lian slightly nervous.

Laurina blinked and laughed. "No wonder... I was confused about how someone like you could have defeated Little Sister Yasenia; she surrendered on purpose!"

Lea looked at Laurina and asked. "Du Xian is not that weak, no? Is Yasenia that strong?"

Du Xian frowned slightly at Laurina's comment, feeling she was looking down on her. "That's right, I'm not weak. Although I don't know how strong Yasenia really is, I think I can give her a difficult time."

Laurina nodded at Lea and then looked at Du Xian with a disapproving expression. "Du Xian, although I can feel danger from you, I can also understand that I'm not much weaker than you. In a fight to the death, it probably is a fifty-fifty. You have no chance against little sister if she is serious."

The squirrel woman was offended because no matter how cute, Du Xian was the Matriarch of an entire race. Her strength was naturally not low. "Hey, aren't you looking down on me too much? I admit that Yasenia is strong, but I don't know why you feel like I would be so helpless when you haven't seen me fight. I could probably fight a normal middle-level Epoch Core and win quite consistently."

Laurina reiterated. "And I'm telling you that strength is lacking against her. Well, it seems that Yasenia is trying to get close to you, so she will probably never fight seriously. If you were to see her fight in the future, you'd understand."

Yasenia smiled and placed her hands on their heads, stroking softly. "Don't fight, don't fight. Both of you are strong, and that's what is important. Me being stronger or weaker than Du Xian changes nothing."

Their expressions relaxed, and they stopped arguing. Yasenia's head pats had the power to end wars, as her passive energy and expert caress would make almost anyone feel relaxed.