Chapter 617. Angel's Overwhelming Strength.

Author Note: pa tr eo n.com/posts/angel-anime-91166985 Angel anime style! And an extra with red hair and green eyes.

**********************************************************

After the massive explosion, everyone was horrified. The strength of that explosions was nothing to scoff at.

Angel, holding a shield that covered half her body and a long sword, slowly descended from the air, looking at the center of the explosion. 'Hm, she managed to defend herself.

The mermaid reappeared, surrounded by a water sphere. Even then, parts of her skin had severe burns, and her hair was disheveled.

The mermaid looked at Angel and shouted with an aura burst. "[Ocean Swallowing Body]."

A blue aura encased her, and her strength rose to a completely new different level. With a wave of her hand, an elegant sword appeared in her grasp.

The second Angel's feet touched the floor, the mermaid's body disappeared and arrived at Angel's side.

Angel's soft blue eyes gained a serious glint as a massive wave of water followed the sword. "[Prismatic Energy Burst]."

A multicolored aura spread around her as she activated [Prismatic Crystal Shield] one more time.

BANG!

This time, the crystal wall cracked at the mermaids' hit.

In the meantime, Angel created distance and summoned another formation. "[Shattering Crystal Core Formation]."

Her formation nodes appeared in the hundreds with a diameter of one meter and surrounded the area around her.

The mermaid waved her arm, summoning a massive tsunami.

The moment the water touched the crystal cores, they exploded with a deafening sound, bursting the tsunami into pieces.

The mermaid frowned. 'A minefield. This girl is much stronger than I expected.'

Angel saw the mermaid standing in place, so she didn't lose a chance to attack one more time. "Standing there while pondering in front of me? You are too confident, Innate skill: [Shattering Prismatic Light]."

Her [Glass Heart Shield] burst with light, and a massive beam of glass with physical properties similar to light flashed toward the mermaid.

The mermaid slapped her fishtail and slashed with her sword. "Petty tricks. [Ocean Wall]."

The glass-light beam slammed into the wall of water, and the mermaid's eyes widened. The massive wall burst open as if a bomb had exploded, creating a circular hole, and the beam continued toward her unimpeded. 'Shit.'

She used body-strengthening skills and placed her sword in front of her before the beam struck her.

BOOOM!

The mermaid grunted as her sword got blown away, and the massive attack landed on her chest like a meteor.

Her body was blasted away, cratering almost five hundred meters away.

Angel looked toward the mermaid's crashing point and accumulated energy while muttering. "Body cultivators are a bit tough."

The crashing point exploded, with the mermaid flying through the air rapidly while blood gushed from the heavy wounds on her chest.

"[Seven Waves Dance]."

The mermaid's speed increased, trying to close the distance one more time.

Angel chanted again, glass cores and lines surrounding the floor before herself. "[Prismatic Bloodthirsty Golem Formation]."