Chapter 726. Battle Formation: Eclipse War Dance.

When she appeared, the previous rowdy crowd became silent.

The utterly beautiful and seductive woman made even one of the top beauties of the continent, the Sky Forest Empress, pale in comparison.

It felt as if everything had lost its color, only leaving the beautiful hues that composed the Empyrean woman looking at them like a Goddess in the sky.

At this moment, Yasenia radiated her auras without holding them back, making her usually charming appearance even more beautiful. Auras that had gone through a qualitative change after her recent breakthroughs in strength.

Her Ancient Beast heritage, Progenitor Queen bloodline, Unique Celestial Energy, and Dragon Aura combined, forcing everyone to hold their breaths, regardless of whether they were friends or foes.

With just her looks, an army of 30 million froze in front of Yasenia for a few seconds.

Yasenia swept her golden eyes through the sea of people and spoke imposingly. "Myriad races who gathered to attack me, listen."

Her charming, mellow, and slightly deep voice spread like a wave, reaching everyone and making the hearts of most pound.

"My Astral Sky Clan has never intended to fight for supremacy. We have never intended to attack anybody as long as we were left alone. However, the top powers of this continent didn't believe us."

The current Yasenia was different from usual, exuding an air of confidence and authority she usually hid in front of her dears.

"My Astral Sky Clan only wanted one thing: peace and tranquility. We never wanted more, and we never wanted less."

With a calm but daunting tone, she continued. "And yet, while we asked for peace, the leaders of your races kidnapped, killed, and violated my disciples. Thus, I counterattacked."

With a measured cadence to prevent people from being able to jump in, Yasenia's words continued uninterrupted. "The leaders of your races were warned about the plague. They were warned that if they didn't stop their attacks on my innocent disciples, they would have to bear the consequences."

Although many thought that her words could be smeared with lies, in the corner of their hearts, they couldn't help but believe such a majestic creature.

Yasenia looked at the Garuda Patriarch with her deep and penetrating gaze, making him flinch, and she spoke. "You never listened. You paid no heed to my warning. You paid no heed to my wishes of being left alone. Even when your subjects were dying from the plague, and I suggested a solution, you never sent anyone to discuss it with us."

A massive formation spread on the ground, covering the entire army and far beyond before it disappeared. This alarmed many top-level figures, who did not know what happened. However, even after waiting for a few moments, there were no extra effects, confusing them.

Although it was instant, and people didn't know what happened, they were sure that the people behind the massive formation were Tatyana, Angel, and Selena because their bodies were fluctuating with energy. Moreover, it spread from their position, revealing that they were indeed the culprits of the mysterious formation.

The Garuda Patriarch reacted and finally answered. "You still dare to speak against your crimes? Do you think that releasing such an insidious plague because you warned us previously is something you can do!? Nonsense! The fact that you released that plague shows how insidious your heart truly is!"

Yasenia's eyes flashed with many thoughts. Then, her aura burst into a hurricane of energy, stealing everyone's attention toward herself one more time.