Chapter 778. A Small Stop In [Mountain Of The Coast City].

The two four-armed giants, both at the middle-level Epoch Core, asked with a thundering voice.

"Present yourselves!"

Even though they were middle-level, their height made the aura around them very imposing. Their strong bodies, large weapons, and armored bodies added to their presence, making them look like living buildings with weapons.

Still, Yasenia didn't see them as too large because even though she was very small compared to them in her human form, she would dwarf them with ease in her dragon form. So, when mentally comparing, she used her dragon form's size.

She answered calmly and steadily. "I am the Astral Sky Sect Master. Our group is the Astral Sky Sect group."

Both giant guards looked at a large stone plate on their hands and looked at the guest list. Once they found the Astral Sky Sect on the list, they both approached the giant gates and began pushing them open with a shout.

"THE ASTRAL SKY SECT HAS ARRIVED!"

Their loud and deep voice rumbled, spreading throughout the entire mountain.

The gates fully opened with a loud gong-like sound, and both guards spoke. "Astral Sky Sect, you are welcomed into the [Mountain Of The Coast City]."

Yasenia cupped her fist in respect and walked inside.

After entering, one Ethereal Soul elder, a young-looking woman but with a few centuries on her back, asked with a whisper to her friend. "Why don't they check more deeply? Is it okay to let us pass without proving our identity?"

Her friend whispered back. "Once inside, there are many who will know us. If someone dares to impersonate us, they will probably be hunted down or at least discovered before they can cause any lasting damage. Moreover, with how much trouble Sect Master has been causing recently, it would be hard not to know her."

The young-looking woman chuckled. "That's true."

Contrary to Yasenia's expectations of a prosperous city, there weren't many buildings. Moreover, the city was also relatively small, with enough space to house not more than 100,000 people.

In cultivation terms, that was barely considered a city. It was more similar to a big town than anything else.

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow, curious. 'What the deal with this mountain? I've heard that there are five like this one, but are we really going to conduct the World Summit here?'

Looking around, Yasenia saw that there was nothing like an arena or even a place wide enough for mid-level Epoch Cores to fight comfortably. The buildings were similarly humble, lacking any grandeur a place like this one should have.

Tatyana saw through her confusion and explained. "This mountain must be something more than just a place. It might have significant cultural value. In places like these, having the least amount of influence is usually best to avoid affecting the Feng shui of the place."

Yasenia acknowledged and sighed. "Honestly, Feng shui is one of the things I understand the least. I can assess it in simple places, but if you asked me to discern the Feng shui of this entire mountain, I would be lost."

Valeria chuckled. "That's normal, Yasenia. Feng shui is the art of perceiving the energies, fate, natural auras, and even luck of a certain place. If someone younger than 1,000 years old who hadn't been dedicating their life to understanding feng shui could discern the feng shui of this entire mountain, then they would be sought after by major sects even in the high-heavens."

Yasenia blinked. "I see."

Valeria extended her explanation of what feng shui was used for. "With deep knowledge of feng shui, you can find spots like the mountain basin we've located our sect, you can find spiritual ore veins or see the signs of one being nearby, you can read signs of secret realm opening, you can change the aura and energy creation of an entire biome without using formations, and you can even give a sect or power Heavenly Luck. Heavenly Luck is a very elusive concept that some cultivators don't believe it exists. I'm on the side that Heavenly Luck might exist, but our actions can't influence it, regardless of how deep your understanding of feng shui is."