Chapter 661. Result of the battle. Leaving toward new places. [End Of Volume 11]

Desaria's looked blankly at the approaching Angel, filled with despair. Angel looked down at the woman lying on the ground without arms and sneered. "What is that face?"

Desaria coughed a mouthful of blood and spoke weakly. "Please, spare me."

Angel laughed and raised her shield, smashing down toward her chest. "Would you have spared Yasenia if she were captured?"

BANG!

The ground below Desaria cracked as her eyes widened in pain while the ribcage shattered and bones pierced her organs.

Angel lifted her shield again and then began bashing the person below her continuously.

The explosive sounds fell onto the Epoch Core cultivator one after another, and thanks to her resilience, Desaria didn't die until Angel lifted her sword and decapitated her.

Then, the blonde girl turned around and observed the battlefield.

Andrea and the others had managed to injure many of the fifteen cultivators, but they were still trying to break through.

At the same time, Kali had already reduced the starting 100 cultivators to 70, and the numbers kept being reduced faster.

Meanwhile, her Yasenia was still fighting the five Epoch Core cultivators.

She saw Yasenia parry one sword and move to the side, dodging another. Then, her tail lashed against a hammer while her body spun, and she kicked a spear that was trying to ambush her from a tricky angle.

The final person was met with Yasenia's sword, which she had recovered from the initial parry.

Around her, tens of building-sized stars were created and shot toward her enemies while each attack she created sent a massive wave of energy that pushed the Epoch Core cultivators back.

Angel couldn't help but be captivated by Yasenia's fluid, elegant, yet beastly fighting form.

Moreover, the smirk on Yasenia's lips and those beautiful and glowing red eyes because of the War Intent almost made her squeal.

Naturally, her observation lasted no more than a few seconds. She hurriedly charged and helped Yasenia. However, a massive aura of energies gathering on Yasenia told her that she didn't need help, and she changed her objective to helping Kali clean up and then joining hands against the fifteen Epoch Core cultivators.

Yasenia was fighting, feeling liberated. The cultivators that five years ago seemed unreachable were now fighting her with solemn looks as if she were a monster. 'Seeing strong people struggle under my sword is a delight~.'

As the fight continued, her strength increased.

Similar to [Battle Intent], which made the cultivator stronger the longer the fight went on, [War Intent] did something similar.

Her movements became more refined, her understanding of the strengths of her enemies assimilated in her battle style, and her chances to counterattack quickly increased.

The initial moments of a fight were a bit of a struggle because using all her buffing skills since the beginning would be a gamble.

While fighting similar-level cultivators, the best option was to increase the strength while testing the waters slowly. If you released all your strength since the first instant and fail to kill the enemy, they would begin getting used to you, and losing a winning battle is possible.

Of course, it depended on the situation.

Right now, Yasenia was not using [Celestial Intent], [Day and Night], [Empyrean Regal Dragon Aura], and [Empyrean Galaxy Domain].