Chapter 688. Prelude to disaster. Misunderstandings.

Yasenia looked at the crater while still in her dragon form with a pondering expression. 'Did I kill them?'

She slowly approached and sunk her claws in the boiling magma as if it were water, moving it around without showing any signs of pain.

Her spiritual sense was searching for any hint that would tell her that they died, but she found nothing.

Tatyana floated to her side and stopped beside her giant dragon eyes. "Little treasure, you won't find anything."

Yasenia blinked and tilted her head. "Why? Did they use a life-saving treasure?"

Tatyana shook her head and caressed the scales around Yasenia's eye. "They shouted surrender before Noon hit them. They have been disqualified from the tournament, but they were protected and transported outside."

Yasenia became pouty and whined to Tatyana like a child. "I wanted their treasures."

Tatyana felt her heart itchy when the building-dwarfing dragon acted cute with her, and she smiled softly. "The next time, I'll interfere and not allow your enemies to flee, okay? I'll even protect their spatial rings."

The dragoness blinked and smiled sweetly. "Really?"

Hugging her cute daughter's head, Tatyana laughed and answered. "Really. Now, love, eat this. You were injured."

Yasenia obediently opened her maw, revealing the sharp row of powerful fangs, and Tatyana threw a greenish pill inside.

A soft glow surrounded her, and the bleeding injuries slowly closed. Angel also moved upward with Laurina, and they both exclaimed.

"Yasenia, you were so cool~."

"Little sister, you are so beautiful and big in your dragon form! Your scales are so nice and look very warm. Can I cuddle with you?"

The dragoness stopped acting cute and returned to her usual self, smiling at them. "Of course, you can."

Laurina laughed, and a green glow surrounded her figure. In a few seconds, a western dragon about a third of Yasenia's size appeared, with beautiful green scales, a green-haired mane, and elegant spiral horns.

Yasenia chuckled a bit and used her large wing to surround Laurina.

In her dragon form, Laurina rubbed her face with Yasenia's scales and laughed. "I should call you big sister, Yasenia. I'm so little by your side, hahaha."

While lowering her head, Yasenia laughed and nuzzled with her. "Don't worry. You are older than me, so you can call me little sister as you please."

If it weren't because they knew about their ages and cultivation realms, Yasenia and Laurina would look like an adult dragon and an adolescent dragon while they were side by side.

Angel laughed with amusement. "Laurina, you are tiny!"

The green dragon, enjoying Yasenia's warm scales, looked at Angel and protested. "I'm not! Yasenia is too big!"

Our dragoness blinked. "Am I?"

Laurina nodded and explained. "Dragons at your age are usually half my size! I'm considered a big one for my age and cultivation level."

Pondering for a few moments, the dragoness blinked and realized. "It must be because of the pill Mom gave me."

Lea also approached and asked, her tone sounding somewhat bashful. "W-What pill, Yasenia?"

Lea saw the enormous creature turn her beautiful dragon face toward her, and her heart pounded.

"The [Beast Physique Pill]."