Chapter 611. Astral Sky Sect's Inauguration!

It was a sunny morning.

The dragoness opened her eyes, and the weight on her body, arms, and tail made her smile. She looked around with soft golden eyes, observing her sleeping dears.

The morning light rays sneaked into the room, decorating it with a tender radiance while they illuminated her lovers' sleeping faces with golden dust.

Our dragoness felt blessed waking up to this image every morning.

'I need to prepare myself.'

Yasenia slowly liberated her arms from Evelyn's and Kali's embrace while freeing her tail from Cecile's and Tatyana's legs.

Then, with the utmost care, she lifted the drooling Angel sleeping on her breasts, not minding at all the small puddle her baby created on her chest.

After leaving Angel in her previous spot, she stepped into the adjacent room.

Before leaving, she funnily observed Kali and Evelyn searching for her and hugging Angel instead. Meanwhile, the little baby fumbled around and finally buried her face in Kali's ample bust.

'So cute~.'

After closing the door, she went to the dressing room where the five head maids of the fifty-maid group waited for her: Alaia, Flora, Clara, Leila, and Selena.

"Good morning, young miss!"

They bowed in tandem, and Yasenia nodded. "Since today is a formal day, what do you recommend I should wear?"

The five pondered. Leila's gentle voice was heard. "Young miss, how about wearing conservative? It would make a nice contrast from the usual clothes."

Selena clapped her hands, and her lamia tail wagged. "That's a wonderful idea."

While they discussed, Valeria appeared with a green breeze. "Good morning, little Yasenia."

Yasenia looked up at the three-meter-tall green lady and smiled back. "Good morning, Valeria."

Flora tensed and looked at Valeria with a respectful gaze. Valeria chuckled. "Didn't we make that misunderstanding clear?"

Flora blushed a bit, her green cheeks becoming darker. "B-But, Lady Valeria. You are my ancestor, um... Can I at least call you mother?"

Valeria leaned forward and patted the dryad's head. "Right now, I'm your current master's summon. Therefore, creating that seniority is not adequate. If you insist on calling me something, you can call me Ancestor. But, I'd rather you refer to me as Lady Valeria."

Yasenia smiled, remembering their shock when Flora first met Valeria. 'I was surprised when she called her Mother Ancestor. It seems that dryads are an evolution of Nature Spirits that fused with plants and eventually took a humanoid form. As the literal progenitor of all Nature Spirits, Flora could sense it instantly and was so flustered that Valeria had to cradle her like a child to reduce her excitement.'

Flora naturally would not falter in her loyalty, and her number one will be Yasenia in the past, present, and future.

However, her excitement wouldn't decrease because of that, and sometimes, she stuck to Valeria like a child following their parent.

Valeria was naturally delighted. After all, her motherly instincts were the deepest as the first Life Spirit.

Most probably, all life creatures that lived nowadays had some common ancestry that went back all the way to Valeria. So, Flora's instantaneous affection toward the Nature Queen was normal.

Valeria urged. "Now, child, continue helping Yasenia."

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow with a smile. "You can spend time together instead if you want."