Chapter 721. Conversation With the Leaders.

After all the leaders sat on the chairs Yasenia pointed at, their expressions changed slightly. The chairs were done with heaven-ranked materials, and they also had ingrained formations that relieved fatigue and stress.

Moreover, there weren't only human-shaped chairs. Because Yasenia's power had lamias and such, even the Mermaid Queen found a comfortable chair that was suitable for her species.

As long as they weren't species with too large bodies, there were chairs for almost every race in the room's spatial storage.

While some might say that chairs that relaxed and helped the people who she was going to negotiate with could be a loss, Yasenia preferred to have non-hostile discussions that focused on not just profits but relationships.

Not being afraid of other powers didn't mean that she was going to go provoking everyone. Of course, this also didn't mean that if someone offended her, she wouldn't retaliate.

The one who took the lead in the conversation was the Emperor of the Holy Beast Empire. His expression was stern, and his tone regal, showing wisdom and power. "Lady Yasenia, we've come here today to meditate between you and the Continental Shadow. While none of the Continental Shadow representatives are here, we've gone to them first before coming to you, so we have an idea of what they want, what happened, and what we want you to do."

Yasenia looked at him with a neutral expression. "Hm. I think I've made myself quite clear, didn't I? However, as you all are here, it seems that my message hasn't reached them, and they are now demanding something from me. Let's hear it, Your Majesty."

The dragon man nodded. "We've heard from them that you have maliciously released some kind of plague on thirty main cities. People are dying even now as we speak, and a significant portion of those are innocent people who had nothing to do with the disagreements between you and their power."

Yasenia leaned forward, resting her chin on her palm. "Your majesty, do you know... Better said, did they tell you why I released this plague, as you call it, on their cities?"

The man paused for a second and commented. "While they haven't told us, I believe that an offense deep enough to release a disaster of this magnitude hasn't been done."

Yasenia smiled and started to look through some documents. Then, she retrieved one of them and, using proficient hand movements and speed, she copied it thirteen times.

It took her no longer than twenty seconds. Then, she waved her hand, and each copied document flew across the room and landed on their laps. "I've hidden some secret information, but that's a report two days before I took action. Everything can be verified. Please, take a look."

They all looked through, and their expressions turned gloomy. Coraline said coldly. "Holy Beast Emperor, we've come because we also think that little Yasenia's actions are going overboard. However, if you leave this matter unpunished, what kind of face will we have?"

The document showed a detailed list of the number of people who disappeared, and with the help of an energy technique, they could open a mental text that carried what happened to each victim on the list.

The list had a total of 2,000 names. The document was written with a special technique, so fitting all 2,000 names on one page was possible.

Between those 2,000 names, there were a few harpies, lamias, and other races from top powers that had come to the Astral Sky Sect to train. Moreover, it showed that these people had clear identification that discerned them from bona fide Astral Sky Disciples.

In short, about a quarter of the people that were attacked by the wolves, Garuda, and Assassin sect were not even part of the Astral Sky Clan.

This was not only a slap to these leaders' faces but also a lack of respect for the long alliance of powers that had been maintained for many years.