Chapter 758. Chains of the Heart: Tatyana's Demons.

"How long has it been?" Said a woman with a smile.

"A long time, maybe ten thousand years?" Said another woman with a laugh.

Then, another one spoke flatly with an emotionless expression. "It doesn't matter how long. What matters is... Welcome back, Tatyana."

The third woman who spoke looked at a place where a woman was chained and warped in thorny vines that slithered across her skin, spilling blood constantly.

However, the face of this woman was nonchalant as a smile hung on her lips. "I didn't expect it, either." She looked around at the many females with the same face as her, wearing a variety of attires, and laughed. "Heart Demons, quite a pathetic bunch, aren't you?"

One of the "Tatyanas" summoned a bloody whip and swung it.

PAH!

Tatyana's face forcible swung sideways, a large gash appearing on her previous immaculate skin. However, Tatyana lifted the corner of her lips and licked the blood that dripped from the side of her face. "Weak. All of you are still so weak."

"Shut up!" The "Tatyana" that swung the whip snarled, her face warping in rage. "You, broken creature, how dare you even oppose us!? Tormented by us every day, at every moment, at every second. You are nothing but our plaything!"

Lifting her face to look at the whip-bearing woman, Tatyana laughed. "What Heart Demon were you? I forgot since we all have the same face."

That "Tatyana" mocked. "Acting tough? Just a little girl in search of a prince in a white horse."

Another laughed. "A woman that has opened her legs like a frog countless times in her life."

Another added. "A devil who kills innocents and relishes in slaughter."

Another ridiculed. "A pitiful being that has had her sanity broken and reforged, barely alive because she sacrificed those close to her."

"Pitiful."

"Pathetic."

"Weak."

"Indecisive."

"Liar."

"Coward."

"Insane."

Many of them began mocking her as the thorns around Tatyana tightened and dug into her flesh. Each word forced blood to spill onto the ocean of blood. However, as if accustomed, Tatyana remained calm.

One Heart Demon suddenly appeared behind Tatyana and hugged her, biting her ear. "Will you do the same to her?"

Tatyana flinched as that Heart Demon laughed and moved around, stopping when they were face to face. "She, our good daughter, such a cutie, isn't she?"

Tatyana looked at that Heart Demon coldly, not answering. However, that "Tatyana" smiled seductively as she whispered. "Yasenia will make a beautiful Undead in the future~, like Ying Yue."

CLANG!

The multiple chains that held Tatyana's limbs rattled as she pulled. "Say her name one more time, and I'll kill you."

That "Tatyana" laughed. "You can't kill me, Tatyana. While I'm your newest Heart Demon..." She approached, almost kissing Tatyana's lips, and smiled. "... I'm the strongest~."

Tatyana pulled the chains, creating a cracking sound around the pillars holding her, but the Heart Demons laughed.

"She thinks she can move?"

"She thinks she can escape?"

"Weak as she is, a helpless struggle."

"Our daughter, so talented."