Chapter 738. Zephyrith and Sierra.

A week passed after Yasenia finally managed to open the Body Cultivation path, and Doriel eventually returned from her little expedition. As Yasenia asked her, Doriel sneaked into the Wolf capital's deepest parts and delivered a message and a communication device to Zephyrith.

When Zephyrith saw Doriel appear out of nowhere inside her own room, even overcoming her own Fate detection, she had been quite surprised, to put it mildly.

Yasenia called her to her office and asked. "Well, how did it go?"

Doriel spoke respectfully. "As Young Miss expected, Fu Lang Zu has become power-hungry. After learning about Alaia's prowess, he immediately called back most of his high-level confidants. Not only that, there are quite a lot of new defenses activated around the core part of the capital, which created a bit of trouble for my infiltration. Moreover, while he was gathering herbs to create a pill to heal his limbs, he decided to push that aside and pressure Zephyrith into marriage."

Yasenia paused for a second, looking at Doriel with confusion, and asked. "What pill?"

Doriel blinked. "A [Tiger Vitality Regenerating Pill]. A high-level Heaven-grade pill that can recover limbs lost with little to no side effects."

Yasenia frowned. "I didn't know about the pill. Why didn't nobody inform me?"

Doriel titled her head. "We are blocking his every attempt with the help of Tengliu and other leaders, so other than the common herbs, he still hasn't got a single high-level herb needed for it. Even if he is trying to gather it, with our interference, it is similar to him not doing it."

Yasenia tapped the ground with her tail at a constant cadence for a few moments and commented. "I want to be informed about these things, even if they are completely under your control. They might affect my planning, after all." The dragoness looked at Doriel seriously. "This is a mistake on your part. You are becoming overconfident because everything is going in our favor. Regardless of how backward this place is when has a dragon hunted any prey without using all its power? I don't want this mistake to be repeated again."

Doriel kneeled and spoke respectfully, with a hint of blame in her voice. "Sorry, Young Miss. It won't happen again!"

Yasenia waved her hand, pushing her up with a wind wave. "Don't beat yourself up. I also wasn't very clear in what I want to be informed about and what you have complete autonomy with. I'll create a list later. Still, a single mention wouldn't have hurt anyone. I received nothing, and that's the problem."

Doriel nodded. "I understand."

Then, the dragoness asked. "So, what about that wolf woman? Did she relent, or is she still stubborn?"

Doriel put on a strange expression. "Well..."

Yasenia asked, curious. "What?"

Doriel coughed and explained. "She said that if Sierra really wants her, she must steal her from Fu Lang Zu on the wedding day. If she can't, then there is no Fate between them."

The dragoness rolled her eyes. "Does she think she is too clever? Or that I am an impulsive, hot-blooded youth? I can see what she is planning from miles away." Then, she asked. "Did you give her the communication device?"

Doriel nodded and gave Yasenia the one tied to Zephyrith's device.

Pouring energy inside, the treasure activated, connecting with the other person. It was seven in the morning, with the Sun barely illuminating the World, so unless Fu Lang Zu slept with Zephyrith, no one should be around her.

After a few seconds, someone spoke.

"Yes?"

The elegant and cold voice of the wolf woman reached Yasenia.