Chapter 665. Library Of Trials.

"One more step, and you die."

Her tone was light, but everybody targeted by Tatyana felt like someone was grabbing their head and forcing them to lower it.

The weight of her voice was enhanced by a relatively "weak" level four [Empress Intent], which was enough to make everyone take a step back. Unlike Yasenia's [Monarch Intent], [Empress Intent] focused on the "suppression" aspect of being a ruler. People might go against a monarch, but an Emperor is an absolute ruler.

With that kind of intent unfolding, the three people who tried to step toward Yasenia and were the closest were frozen in place, making people look at them admirably.

Yet, our girls looked at those three indifferently.

When Tatyana's momentum hit them, their pupils dilated, and their hearts stopped. It didn't take more than three seconds before they fell backward, stiff and dead.

Unlike most cultivators that were on either Ethereal Soul or Epoch Core, these three were grunts from the powers, and the strongest was a low-level Ethereal Soul.

Tatyana had not spared the ones closest to make an example and hit them with the entire weight of her soul, resulting in heart failure out of dread.

She literally scared a cultivator to death.

With everyone looking at them with severe expressions, Tatyana returned to normal and kissed Yasenia's lips. "Don't worry, little treasure. Nobody will bother you anymore."

Yasenia wagged her tail and acted spoiled. "Mommy is the best~."

The other girls held their noses to stop the bleeding because of the sudden cuteness attack.

Sarah's face, however, twisted slightly. 'Why did they kiss? Aren't they family?'

[Host. I can feel Yasenia's Yang energy in that woman's uterus.]

Sarah's brows came together, and the expression was so great that our girls picked it up. Yasenia looked at Sarah's eyes and quickly saw through.

That gaze of bewilderment filled with slight disgust made Yasenia's pupils thin in anger. 'Oh... If she dares...'

Naturally, the dragoness didn't separate and was unabashed. She hugged Tatyana tightly and asked, her tone calm. "Why are you looking at me like that, Sarah?"

But for those who listened closely, her calm voice had a very, very dangerous undertone. Of all of Yasenia's bottom lines, this one was very dangerous, even to get close to stepping on it.

Sarah coughed, feeling a strange atmosphere. However, she couldn't help but ask out of curiosity. "Um, is she your real mother-."

Yasenia interrupted. "She is. And we are in a loving relationship. Do you have any problems with that?"

Sarah frowned. 'That's too immoral... Should I say something?'

Lana, the dragon woman, suddenly grabbed Sarah's hand, and Sarah felt the cold sweat on her palm. The transmigrator was pulled behind the brown dragon woman, and Lana spoke stutteringly. "N-Nothing wrong, Sect Master. Sarah was just surprised. Even a blind person would be able to feel how pure and sweet your relationship is."

Sarah didn't speak because she felt Lana squeezing her hand terribly firmly. If she was not careful, she feared that her bones would be crushed under pressure.

A voice from the leading people reached her. "Yasenia, isn't that too much? Three people had died."

Yasenia squinted for a second but then stopped paying attention to Sarah and returned to her conversation with the others.