Chapter 759. (Spoiler, title at the end). (R-18)

Tatyana opened her eyes in her cultivation room. Her royal red dress fit around her perfectly, highlighting her perfect slender curves. A pair of breasts slightly larger than what a man's hand could hold, a slim waist that would fit in someone's arms, and a perfect curve that connected with wide hips perfect for hugging.

The woman who seemed to have been carved by a divine being stood dazed, her red eyes looking past the walls of her cultivation room. 'Did I dream that?'

Tatyana, confused about what had just happened, looked inside her and felt twelve strands of foreign energy moving through her meridians. Her eyes widened, and her heart pounded. 'D-Did I really defeat those?'

Using the entirety of her Demi-goddess cultivation base, she analyzed the essence of each of those strands and realized that they truly came from her Heart Demons.

She took a deep breath, relaxing her heart, and then closed her eyes. 'Did absorbing that Heart Demon improve me by a lot?'

Tatyana looked inside her, and her mouth opened. 'If I exhaust the System's Fate energy before letting it go... I can break through in five years?' Tatyana was stunned. 'That's insane. I've cut 30 years' worth of cultivation with these 12 Heart Demons.'

She couldn't help but open her eyes and stare at the wall dazedly.

"How long..." Tatyana paused. "No, did I ever defeat a Heart Demon before?" She couldn't remember such a case other than those times that it was either getting swallowed by them or continuing to be herself.

Her mind spun quickly, and she moved the twelve strands around her meridians and into her Dantian. While 11 of those twelve energy strands were like a drop in the ocean, the same couldn't be said for the last one, which was the one that gave her the major cultivation boost. 'Did I really defeat that one?'

Of all her Heart Demons, Tatyana understood that the one related to her Lust was one of the strongest. And yet, with Yasenia's help, it took nothing but a few seconds to get rid of it.

Her heart started beating, and her cheeks flushed with shyness. "Yasenia..." Her lips arched in a lovely smile, and the ice around her old and tired heart started melting. She placed her hands on her beating chest and laughed, unable to contain her bubbling happiness. "My Little Treasure."

It has been only about eleven years since they started a relationship and not longer than 29 years since Yasenia appeared in her life, not counting her 90 years of pregnancy. Tatyana smiled widely, her face dripping with love. "I love you, Yasenia."

The reason she could overcome her Lust Demon was because she found actual and tangible love. Until now, Yasenia's presence was nothing but illusory for her. After all, how many times has Tatyana been in such a position before? Although she admitted that she had never really loved someone as much as she loved Yasenia before, most of their relationship, in Tatyana's mind, was based on Lust.

Tatyana trusted Yasenia, but she didn't trust relationships, so she was afraid that once Yasenia's lust was quenched or controlled, the dragon woman might leave her side. Of course, it was a silly fear, but Tatyana's mind did not function normally.

With all the mental torture that she went through every day, she was actually very vulnerable in the places where it mattered to her. So, no matter how much Yasenia showered her in love, the Death Empress never truly felt her heart at ease. She could feel calm by her side, and she could probably even relax, but when she thought of the future, there would always be uncertainties.

'What if I get betrayed again?'

'What if Yasenia dies soon?'

'What if our relationship sours because of my extreme nature?'