Chapter 784. Lottery. Embracing Tranquility.

The winged man presenting the games concluded. "Now, let's move toward drawing lots. As previously designed, there are 22 areas, and the top 22 powers will each go to one. This top 22 are the Three Empires, the Nine Sects and the Top Ten of the Thirty-Three Clans."

"Areas 1,2 and 3 will go to the Empires, areas 4 to 12 will go to the Nine Sects, and the rest will go to the top ten clans."

To make it fair, there was a large rolling sphere filled with 49,978 different balls, each with one number. The numbers went from 23 to 50,000.

When the man clapped, 22 similarly winged beast humans flew to the platform with the giant sphere. Each of them was beautiful and elegant, wearing similar robes and standing behind the handsome winged man.

The man smiled and commented. "As per usual, the host is tasked to create a fair distribution among the powers. So, this time, we've done it by lottery. When you arrived, each power was assigned one number at random, and that number will be revealed to you now."

Yasenia felt the formation around her, trying to send something directly into her mind. She slowly accepted the message, and the number 34,654 appeared in her head.

Lornerat waited until he received the notice that everyone got the message and nodded. Then, he flapped his six wings and hovered before the large sphere. "The 22 assistants below each represent one of the areas."

After he said that, a number floated above their heads ranging from 1 to 22.

"They will approach one by one and roll the giant sphere, making one of the balls fall through the hole at the bottom when stopped. Then, the number they show will be paired with the area that corresponds to the number they represent. For example, if number 12 takes out the ball with the number 100, the power assigned with the number 100 will enter the 12th area."

Nobody complained. This method was transparent enough that cheating on it would be extremely difficult. After all, many spiritual senses were locked on the giant sphere, making it the most guarded item in the entire continent for the few seconds that this lottery would last.

Number 1 approached and used a lever to roll the giant sphere. The sound of marble balls hitting each other was the only sound heard, and after 5 seconds, she stopped.

A pure white ball fell from a hole at the bottom, rolling slowly until it landed in front of Number 1.

Number 1 picked it up and then spoke clearly. "Number 12,451! Number 12,451! Number 12,451!"

After repeating it three times, Number 1 moved aside, and number one took her position. The process didn't last longer than 20 seconds.

Yasenia calculated, and her lips twitched. 'At this pace, the lottery will last more or less 11 days.'

However, when she looked around, she saw that people had no problem with that. Tatyana looked at Yasenia and asked. "What's wrong?"

Yasenia explained, and Tatyana titled her head. "Isn't it just 11 days?"

The dragoness felt a bit speechless.

Tatyana laughed, her ruby-like eyes gleaming softly. "You are accustomed to high-pace living, but usually, cultivation matters last this much. I've even participated in events where the assigning lasted months, and the events lasted years."

Tatyana hugged her arm and smiled. "It's time you begin to feel how a cultivator lives and get accustomed to it. In cultivation terms, you are considered extremely hyperactive. One week doing one thing, the next week doing another, and the following one creating something new. Sigh, such a tiring life. Take it easier, love."