Chapter 711. I Just Want His Arm And Leg.

Because of the attack power behind Fu Lang Zu's attack, a massive explosion of dust and dirt soared upward as if it were a volcanic eruption.

The colossal shockwave was terrifying, making the earth ripple like water and breaking nearby trees like chopsticks.

Our girls felt their hearts rise to their throats, making their hearts almost stop. This was an attack that Yasenia had no chance of surviving.

"FU LANG ZU, I'M GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!"

Tengliu's enraged shout rumbled across thousands of kilometers as her body became a streak of light and burst through the dust cloud, dispersing everything and showing the aftermath.

However, what they saw was not the sight of Yasenia's corpse but a strange aftermath.

Yasenia was uninjured, standing tall as if the enormous explosion had not affected her.

By her side, the land was divided into two very different parts.

One part was similar to before, only cracked because of the land ripple.

The other was utterly decimated; it looked like someone had taken a mountain-sized shovel and lifted all the land on Yasenia's right, leaving behind a chasm.

Fu Lang Zu's palm was touching the ground, while the previous inconspicuous person by Yasenia's side was in a position that showed that she had redirected the attack.

Tengliu stopped in her tracks, stupefied. 'That woman deflected the attack so perfectly that all the energy was thrown sideways, not affecting Yasenia.'

By Doriel's side, Fu Lang Zu was also stunned. While his claw-like palm strike descended onto Yasenia, the woman moved seamlessly, like flowing water, and flawlessly redirected his entire momentum. Moreover, she added some on her own to make it impossible for him to stop the attack mid-way.

Yasenia was utterly unfazed at this result. With her personal maids by her side, she was fearless. Even when she was a child, these maids protected her from people much stronger than Fu Lang Zu, not letting even a single dust mote touch the hem of her skirt.

With cold eyes, Yasenia looked at Fu Lang Zu. "I said, I won. Fu Lang Zu, you have broken the promise we made, you have attacked me with the intent to kill, and you have done so while being warned beforehand."

Yasenia looked toward the secret realm with a frosty expression. "Cao Chenghua, what will you do? What do you think I should do?"

Cao Chenghua's face had visibly changed. He had promised Yasenia that he would protect her, yet the arrogant and rash wolf had almost taken her life.

If this was not a slap to his face, nothing else was.

"Fu Lang Zu."

Fu Lang Zu finally reacted and looked upward at the man, who appeared like a silent shadow, levitating while flapping his four jade-like wings.

"Do you think that you have the qualifications to challenge my decisions?"

All the top experts from the Continental Shadows, amounting to 17 people, appeared on Fu Lang Zu's side.

Admiral Tidal Crest was the to speak. "Cao Chenghua, are you really going to act and destroy the balance we've maintained for so many years because of a junior?"

The people from the Supreme group, numbering 13, also appeared on Cao Chenghua's side.

However, before he could answer, Yasenia interrupted coldly. "Hey, do you really think that I have no grounds to challenge your powers?"