Chapter 622. Sect's Star Tests!

After sorting out the seniors, the dragoness focused on the disciples stepping up to the tests.

Her eyes fell on a middle-aged man, and followed the process.

When he arrived, the maid in charge of this line spoke calmly. "The first test you will go through is the Bloodline Test. As the name implies, we are measuring your bloodline and its growth potential."

The man nodded and stepped forward. 'These fairies give a very oppressive aura.'

The maids were wearing white dresses with white veils while a mysterious aura surrounded them, giving a very pure and sacred feeling.

Therefore, the people on site will name the fifty-maid group "Fifty Astral Fairies" in the future.

A nickname that Yasenia will take and use when they show their might in public.

The middle-aged-looking man was about one hundred years old, with a cultivation level at the middle level of the Spiritual King realm, the third body cultivation realm.

It was a cultivation level that was considered respectable for his age.

Moreover, he came from an above-average family background. He was quite a promising disciple that other sects would take very quickly.

The maid explained coolly. "You need to drop your blood on this water bowl. Use the needle you see there to prick your finger. The needle has been dipped in a medical solution to increase the accuracy of our test."

The man frowned a bit, and the maid said. "Don't worry about hygiene. The place where the needle resides has sterilizing functions. You can test it by placing any small item there if you want."

The dog man nodded. "I'll trust you."

The maid's eyes flashed with a slight contempt. 'How can you trust a new power that is telling you to pierce your finger with a needle dipped in medicine so easily? I've given you a chance to test, so you should at least test it. Are these people careless, or are there no records of sects using their entry exams for evil?'

The maid saw the man prickling his finger without any precautions and sighed. 'It seems that the extra preparations our young miss made are redundant.'

The drop of blood fell into the water bowl, and then it dissolved.

A pillar at the side illuminated from the bottom up, passing the one to five stars mark very quickly.

Then, it slowed down and finally stopped in the seven-star section.

The maid nodded and gave the man a jade card with seven carved on one of the five circles painted on the card's surface.

The maid said. "You can advance to the next test."

The middle-aged man was satisfied with seven stars. He has seen many who didn't even approach five.

After he went deeper, he reached a transparent crystal pillar. The fairy there spoke coldly. "Pour your energy into it without holding back. Also, place your hand here."

This maid didn't bother speaking further; she was only here to serve her lovely young miss's orders, and someone with a seven-star bloodline didn't deserve her attention. 'Sigh, I want to return home and make cookies for young miss and little young miss.'

The sound of the star meter stopping made the maid look to the side, and her face deadpanned. She took the jade card and spoke. "Here, three stars, go to the next."

The middle-aged man scratched his head with a bit of embarrassment and continued forward.

For those curious, of the one-hundred-star tests, all fifty maids were between 85 and 95 stars, with all of them having at least one 20-star test result.