Chapter 723. Conclusion of the Thirteen Leaders. (Important Announcement)

Author Note: There are a few important things at the end after the Celestial Theater. Please don't skip it~.

***********************************************************

After that, the conversation that followed was about Yasenia negotiating with the various powers to allow the Astral Sky Shops to open throughout the continent. She didn't have as much manpower yet. Still, the sect's daily income was enormous thanks to the Parus Mine, which made buying a few plots of land in major cities not that significant of a burden.

Other than that, the powers were also interested in the products of the sect, and the various leaders ended up staying in the Astral Sky Clan for a week. All these leaders had their minds filled with Yasenia's words, and they made assumptions about Yasenia's true origin.

Yasenia didn't mind their minor investigations about her. In the past, they might have been harmful, but at the moment, they were considered beneficial.

There was a big difference between a "strong new power" and a "strong new power that was not native and uninterested in their land."

The dragoness didn't plan on revealing much more for now, but she had prepared a few documents with basic common sense for the outer world with Tatyana and the seniors.

These documents explained a bit about how outside forces viewed different races and how Distancia powers would eventually face destruction if they continued with their absurdly harsh slavery laws.

While she was not going to give them everything yet, she was going to share this final part to accelerate her plans.

As Yasenia said before, she was not a hero, but if she could do something that made her dears happy with little effort, she would have no problems doing it.

In this case, this "something" to make her dears happy was to eradicate the brutal part of slavery and save a whole race.

She knew the slavery system in Sky Continent, and while it was called such, and dark traders existed, most of the slavery was done within the "laws," and slaves there had basic rights, salary, and protection. Slave abuse was very low for what "slavery" entailed.

It was less of a slavery trade and more of a work-hiring trade that covered plenty of areas.

While not a perfect solution, asking the entire Distancia Continent to ultimately abolish slavery was foolish. Nobody, after dozens of thousands of years of education, would accept it.

It was like suddenly asking a mortal society to consider rats as citizens or a religious society to change their God.

Not only would the citizens look with contempt at the "rats" or the "new" God, but the leaders would also be seen as crazy for proposing such a thing.

A gradual change was best for this radical and cultural transformation.

Meanwhile, during their stay in the Astral Sky Sect, they all received the news of the sudden end of the plague, making them sigh with relief and reaffirm a few of their thoughts.

The way Yasenia and the others could heal so many people was by using water as a source to carry the parasite-killing antidote. Be it rain, reservoirs, rivers, or lakes, they all carried the medicine that allowed them to fight the parasite Kali released.

Moreover, since it used rain as a medium, those people who might have gone to other cities would also benefit.

In short, it was quickly contained because of the advanced planning from our girls.

It was noon on the eighth day of their stay, and all the leaders had appeared in Yasenia's room with more relaxed and welcoming expressions.

Yasenia has proven to be a dangerous but easy to speak with. They learned a basic thing, "Just... Don't provoke her."