Chapter 715. Creating Yasenia's Body Cultivation Technique.

Two weeks had gone by since Yasenia returned from the secret realm.

During this time, Valeria, Tatyana, and Mirrory had been doing nothing but trying to create a Body Cultivation Method for Yasenia.

Naturally, as the person who would receive the tailor-made cultivation technique, Yasenia had to spend most of the time with them.

But, since the dragoness had already set up everything in her power, she had nothing else to do.

Her efforts during the last years finally became visible, and she finished creating a comprehensive and almost autonomous system that needed minimal effort on her part. Each day, she needed about two hours to deal with everything, and she could let things accumulate until the next day.

Only urgent matters would need to be reported to her during the rest of the day, which were very rare.

Having freed up so much time, the dragoness used half of it to create the cultivation technique with the seniors and the other half to spend with her dears in a leisurely and intimate manner.

At this time, Yasenia was in the middle of a room filled with complex runes, formations, and energy veins.

She was entirely naked and standing in the middle of everything while lights, mist, and other fantastical effects scanned her and moved around her.

While ninety percent of the work was done by the seniors, Yasenia needed to do the final ten.

Creating a cultivation technique, even if it was a derivative, was incredibly complicated. With her main body and using mountains of resources, even Tatyana took over 12 years to create Yasenia's current main cultivation technique [Convergence Of The Celestial Bodies] from their Sun, Moon, and Star components. Furthermore, the ones Tatyana used back then were already suitable to be merged.

Now, with a much weaker body, Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria were trying to create a combination using [Lunar Tide Reversal Body Technique], [Immortal Sun Obliterating Body Technique], and [Stellar Fusion Core Body Technique].

Mirrory commented as she moved her energy through the formations they set up together. "It's quite interesting, right?"

Valeria was by Yasenia's side, using Yasenia's body as a channel to aid Tatyana and Mirrory and give them information about her. The Nature Spirit Queen smiled. "These three cultivation techniques are extremely perfect. I thought that it was a coincidence that Andrea's technique was so good, but it seems that all those that could be retrieved with the [Diamond Key] were exceptional."

Tatyana twisted her hand, and the flow of the energy changed abruptly, increasing the temperature of the room. "Not only that, they feel as if they all come from the same source."

Yasenia felt Valeria's large hand traveling down her stomach slowly, stopping on her genital area and pouring energy. This wasn't the first time, so the dragoness wasn't surprised.

Valeria leaned down and whispered. "Sorry, little Yasenia."

Yasenia smiled, looking at Valeria with trust in her eyes. "Don't worry. I understand that you need to analyze my entire body. Avoiding touch is just silly."

Tatyana snorted. "Right. Don't act like a shy virgin when you've already eaten her once."

Valeria chuckled and hugged Yasenia closely while leaning down, giving her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Well, I can't deny that I'm happy that I'm touching what I've been longing for again."

Yasenia blinked. "Longing for?"

Valeria sighed and pouted. "Yasenia, the pleasure you gave me was a first. Honestly, I've been using my shared senses with Kali to quench my lust. If not, I might have jumped you already."